Has anyone received their free keyboard from the Nokia launch week offer? I am hoping mine shows up by Christmas, but it's going to be close based on the 4-6 week timeframe.
    12-19-2013 06:56 PM
    I thought I read that we should not expect them until the end of January. As they are not even out yet, I would not expect them any time soon.
    12-19-2013 07:14 PM
    You can certainly call them to ask about the status of your submission. There was a phone number on the tablet offer page here: http://www.tabletkeyboardoffer.com/form/ (and, for good measure, here's the phone number: 1.877.906.6542 )

I hope that this helps!
    12-19-2013 08:00 PM
    I called and she advised starting end of next week in the order they received the mailings

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
    sundawg#WP likes this.
    12-19-2013 09:00 PM
    Cool.. glad they
    will start to go out in a week or so.. Maybe I won't have to wait another month..though I have a temporary case and an old Bluetooth keyboard to help until I get it...I am getting pretty good at typing with my thumbs using the spit keyboard mode on the tablet..a very nice feature with the wide screen.
    12-20-2013 03:45 AM
    Yeah, I called earlier this week and they said something to that effect. She also mentioned that there'd be a confirmation email when they ship, so that helps too.
    sundawg#WP likes this.
    12-20-2013 10:31 AM
    I just called the offer hotline and they are out of the office till Jan 2nd.

Also just got back from the Microsoft Store and the manager had no information on them at all and he said he's been trying to find out for weeks. So who knows...

...and i should add i had my offer in the mail the day after the offer started and still no cover yet....
    12-26-2013 01:56 PM

Also just got back from the Microsoft Store and the manager had no information on them at all and he said he's been trying to find out for weeks. So who knows...

...and i should add i had my offer in the mail the day after the offer started and still no cover yet....
    That doesn't seem right...back when I talked with the Nokia lady, it seemed like things were pretty much on track. I specifically brought up all the rumours that had been floating around about major delays and such, she said she hadn't heard anything of the sort.

Of course, there's no way of knowing how informed any particular hotline operator is, but I'm more inclined to trust their judgment over my own at least.
    12-26-2013 10:30 PM

From the nokia website...

For a lot of people it hasn't even been close to six weeks. So let's let the six week time frame run out for a lot of people before we start bombarding Nokia with phone calls and panicking on the internet. Not sure why the Microsoft Store manager has been trying to find information for "weeks." The information is on the website. Once six weeks comes and goes without any update or keyboard then I would start trying to find out what is going on. And really I would give it seven weeks just to allow for shipping and what not.
    12-27-2013 07:57 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/14wadtf.jpg

For a lot of people it hasn't even been close to six weeks. So let's let the six week time frame run out for a lot of people before we start bombarding Nokia with phone calls and panicking on the internet. Not sure why the Microsoft Store manager has been trying to find information for "weeks." The information is on the website. Once six weeks comes and goes without any update or keyboard then I would start trying to find out what is going on. And really I would give it seven weeks just to allow for shipping and what not.
    How are people going to panic if you muddy up the situation with facts?
    12-27-2013 08:30 AM
    How are people going to panic if you muddy up the situation with facts?
    You and your "FACTS"!!

12-27-2013 09:14 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/14wadtf.jpg

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. The MS Store manager told me he's been trying to find out where HIS store's stock was for weeks. He stated that he was originaly told the 2nd week of Dec he would be getting them in stock.
    12-27-2013 09:37 AM
    Still no keyboard for me and my friend. Anyone get thiers?
    01-08-2014 09:27 AM
    Nothing yet. Did you call the #? They should be able to tell you if it shipped or not.
    01-08-2014 11:05 AM
    Huh? Keyboard offer or FOC ? How come I never received any kind of email relating to Nokia one ?
    01-08-2014 11:12 AM
    Called today, They have my request and I was told it will be shipping the end of Jan.
    01-08-2014 11:21 AM
    no kyeboard yet :(
    01-13-2014 02:02 PM
    Chatted with Nokia today. I missed out on the offer, but asked when the keyboard will be available. After a long story was transferred to Tier 1 support. Was told that they had no idea. From being involved in the mobile market Engineering field. My thoughts are that there is some sort of production issue or production failures delaying this.
    Darrell Whitaker likes this.
    01-13-2014 04:23 PM
    I do hope its a huge delay and not a "we won't be releasing it anymore", because that would really suck! Surface here I come :(
    01-13-2014 07:24 PM
    Was told mine would be coming in February
    01-16-2014 11:49 PM
    Hmmm, anyone noticed that Surface keyboards (Touch Covers)have been sold out since b4 Christmas too?

I bet this stuff is all made in the same place and they had a large issue or over commited.

Its now the second half of Jan and still no keyboard for me :(
    01-20-2014 06:53 AM
    At the time I started this thread it was just basic curiosity, not really a complaint thread. At the time I purchased the 2520 the free keyboard offer was really what swayed me to make the purchase in first place...if the keyboard offer wasnt on the table for free, I would have splashed the extra cash on a Yoga 2 Pro (which was $850 with corporate discount).
    01-20-2014 12:23 PM
    At the time I started this thread it was just basic curiosity, not really a complaint thread. At the time I purchased the 2520 the free keyboard offer was really what swayed me to make the purchase in first place...if the keyboard offer wasnt on the table for free, I would have splashed the extra cash on a Yoga 2 Pro (which was $850 with corporate discount).
    Agreed. The free keyboard made the deal. I bet the MS Store would take it back if the keyboard doesnt show, but the greedy carriers won't. I'm doing all my purchases through MS since Christmas and I've enjoyed great customer service. The AT&T and Verizon sotres always disappoint...
    01-22-2014 06:56 AM
    Agreed. The free keyboard made the deal. I bet the MS Store would take it back if the keyboard doesnt show, but the greedy carriers won't. I'm doing all my purchases through MS since Christmas and I've enjoyed great customer service. The AT&T and Verizon sotres always disappoint...
    The keyboard thing is all on Nokia, though-- the carriers have no involvement outside of selling you the tablet in the first place. Take a look at the other keyboard thread, we've all gotten very candid and helpful service from the Nokia employees on the phone, and the keyboards themselves seem poised to start reaching people within the next week or so.
    01-22-2014 12:57 PM
    Yes. Got it in the mail today. It was worth the wait
    02-03-2014 09:06 PM