Hello - apparently the performance of Nokia Camera and Storyteller are improved by a reinstall. The only problem is that Storyteller is (for whatever unknown reason) is no longer available in the store. Is there any other way of reinstalling it - perhaps from the list of apps associated with my account?
    Last edited by Campater; 12-22-2013 at 07:33 AM.
    12-22-2013 05:42 AM
    Try go to store → swipe from up / right-click → your apps
    12-22-2013 07:03 AM
    Try go to store → swipe from up / right-click → your apps
    Thanks - so you can definitely reinstall from there?
    12-22-2013 07:33 AM
    Note, the above suggestion doesn't work. I was experiencing problems with Nokia Storyteller, so I uninstalled it unaware that it was removed from the store. When I went into the My Apps tab, the app page was still there but when I clicked Install, a message popped up saying I couldn't install it because it wasn't available anymore. The only way I could get the app back was to reset my device... luckily I just got my device so I didn't lose much data. I would wait until the app is available again before uninstalling, or try updating the app if you haven't yet out of the box.
    Campater likes this.
    12-22-2013 10:22 AM
    Note, the above suggestion doesn't work. I was experiencing problems with Nokia Storyteller, so I uninstalled it unaware that it was removed from the store. When I went into the My Apps tab, the app page was still there but when I clicked Install, a message popped up saying I couldn't install it because it wasn't available anymore. The only way I could get the app back was to reset my device... luckily I just got my device so I didn't lose much data. I would wait until the app is available again before uninstalling, or try updating the app if you haven't yet out of the box.
    Ah ha, thank you. Looks like I was right to be cautious then. Have you been able to get the current RT version of Storyteller to talk to your phone at all? Mine will not. Once I pair via NFC, I get a message on my phone saying an app wants to open Nokia Share, even though it is already open, and I just end up going around in circles....my phone is a pre-Black 1020. Perhaps GDR3/ Black will fix this annoying glitch when it reaches the rest of the world
    12-22-2013 10:35 AM
    Ok, sorry for giving false info
    12-22-2013 01:27 PM
    You can right click/highlight an app's tile on your Windows 8 device and then use the share charm to share a link to the app in the store. As stated above, when you do this for Storyteller, the link takes you to an "app is no longer available" page. I wonder what the story from Nokia is?
    12-22-2013 02:15 PM
    You can right click/highlight an app's tile on your Windows 8 device and then use the share charm to share a link to the app in the store. As stated above, when you do this for Storyteller, the link takes you to an "app is no longer available" page. I wonder what the story from Nokia is?
    Thanks, yes. We'll have to wait and see I suppose
    12-27-2013 06:11 AM
    from the responce they gave me at nokia chat, they have pulled the app from the store and are working on it, they do not have a date as to whenj it will return
    12-27-2013 12:27 PM
    from the responce they gave me at nokia chat, they have pulled the app from the store and are working on it, they do not have a date as to whenj it will return
    Obviously issues to work on then
    12-27-2013 12:30 PM
    I received an update for it last night. It is in the store again.
    Campater likes this.
    12-31-2013 04:42 PM
    So it is! Thanks matey
    01-01-2014 06:11 AM
    No man it is not there in the store yet..
    01-02-2014 02:43 AM
    Can anybody with Lumia 2520 go to Whats My User Agent?
    and paste here the string? ;)
    01-02-2014 07:31 AM
    Can anybody with Lumia 2520 go to Whats My User Agent?
    and paste here the string? ;)
    Your User Agent String is:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; ARM; Trident/7.0; Touch; rv:11.0) like Gecko
    pawlakpl likes this.
    01-02-2014 11:41 PM
    No man it is not there in the store yet..
    It is there. You have to go to the store with your Lumia 2520 to see it.
    screenshot-8-.png
    01-02-2014 11:58 PM