Nokia $20 app credit with 2520 bought off Amazom

juanchar

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. The issue is related with the activation. I'm in UK, i brought the tablet from US, the at&t model, and i don't know how to activate the tablet, when I open the at&t all access app, I don't know how but the app show my name and the data consumption.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm experiencing the same thing and I bought my tablet in November so it isn't that I haven't waited long enough after activation.

reykjavik2014

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Its yet another Nokia bait and switch. Don't even bother. I complied with all their requirments. I still haven't received my $20 coupon and I bought it and registered it here in the US. Nokia is a garbage company that constantly screws over their customers (likely why they're going bankrupt). If you expect anything more, you're going to be sorely dissapointed. The 2520 however, is actually quite good. But no Nokia support as expected.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Its yet another Nokia bait and switch. Don't even bother. I complied with all their requirments. I still haven't received my $20 coupon and I bought it and registered it here in the US. Nokia is a garbage company that constantly screws over their customers (likely why they're going bankrupt). If you expect anything more, you're going to be sorely dissapointed. The 2520 however, is actually quite good. But no Nokia support as expected.
I tried again yesterday and was able to register and today I received my $20 store coupon. This is just what I expected. ��

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site

Do you do anything but complain?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077