Waiting for your free keyboard? Post here!

daelumia

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Thought it would be interesting to see how many of you are checking your email inboxes for news of this magical mythical beast :smile:

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Waiting patiently, and regretting my decision to swap out my Surface 2 for the 2520, but that's another story for another day...)

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Eeyup, still waiting on mine. Based on what I've heard from the lady over at Nokia, I'm cautiously optimistic. I should hopefully get it long before winter break is over with, just in time to be able to use the keyboard for next semester's classes.

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Why do we have yet another thread discussing this? Nokia said allow six weeks. Have you been waiting at least six weeks? Then please stop posting about this. Nokia has lived up to their end of the contract. Please stop panicking.

14wadtf.jpg

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
To be fair, the official rules PDF says to allow "at least 4-6 weeks for shipment", and for some of us it's been at least 4, 5 weeks now. :)

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
To be fair, the official rules PDF says to allow "at least 4-6 weeks for shipment", and for some of us it's been at least 4, 5 weeks now. :)

"To be fair" what I posted was the very clear statement printed on the form you filled out. It says 6 weeks. Not sure why you would ignore that search for another document... and then ignore the high end of the range on that document as well. And frankly based on what you wrote and a rudimentary understanding of the English language "at least" means it could take even longer than 6 weeks. My quote says "up to" which means that's the maximum.

daelumia

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Citizen X, please read the original post. This thread is just a place to check in if you are a WP Central member who submitted for the offer. No one is talking about how slow/fast it is taking except you. If after reviewing your posts you feel like you're off topic after all, we accept your apology :)

oliverr871

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Decided to give them a call today, they said they received my online request and mailed-in paperwork so I am eligible for the free power keyboard. I asked when it will be shipped out, and they said in about 1-2 weeks. They said there will be no e-mail confirming that it has been shipped out, but feel free to give them a call back and they can give tracking information. I'm not much in a rush to get it, so that's fine and good to hear that it has all been confirmed, just waiting for shipment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)