Waiting for your free keyboard? Post here!

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey! Got a firmware update through windows update today! Must be getting closer. At this rate we'll have our keyboards by summer! :S

humdinger

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm also one of those waiting in the Verizon camp, though I bought my device from the Microsoft Store. I got the email with the $20 code but nothing since then. I have replied to the email but got no information. The keyboard hotline always seems to be busy and I have left them a few messages with no response.

This has been very shoddily handled and I'm fairly displeased. The main reason I convinced myself to buy this was because the keyboard was free. Now, 3 months later, the keyboard is still a mystery.

DonSpidy

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I am still waiting but I could contact them by email, they told me that I wasn't eligible for the keyboard because my purchase receipt hasn't the date on it, I told them the date was there I sent to them again not for email my receipt and they just ignore me. It is too long now, I think if you don't had yet received your keyboard maybe it is because Nokia assume that we are not eligible.

That's it is bad because that why I bought it and do it in time for the promotion.

But what can I do now!?

humdinger

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I finally got some response by tweeting @NokiaUS. They RT'd me @NokiaCareUS who asked me to DM my name and IMEI and said that it would be there in a week. Of course, given that more than 3 months have passed, I'm somewhat pessimistic, but let's see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers