Keyboards are in process of shipping

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I too just got an email from Matt. My email said the KB is on the way currently and also I've received a $20 voucher for "apps, games, music, and more". Super stoked on this, especially considering Best Buy's $499 price tag for the Surface Pro had me doubting my choice a bit.

Just for reference I bought the day before T-Day and sent in the stuff I think...Dec 1?
I haven't received any such email yet. I sent my stuff on the 3rd of December, you think that might be a problem?

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe alphabetical? I sent mine in on the wednesday the 4th at the end of business, so it probably didn't go out till the 5th?

Ojai Weber

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I haven't received any such email yet. I sent my stuff on the 3rd of December, you think that might be a problem?
I dont know. I just remember calling ahead and asking the woman on the phone if I had everything they needed since it seemed kind of washy about how they were doing everything. Also, I live near Dallas so I wanted to know if I could just pop in and get it. She said they weren't there (where you sent the stuff) but at their warehouse. I didn't ask where the warehouse was.

And I asked about every detail about how to prepare the submittal and the woman seemed to have an attitude of "yah whatever just send it in". So, to answer your question: no I don't think sending it in on the 3rd matters, I just don't have 100% confidence in their program in general.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your recent purchase of a Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet. I hope you're having a blast with your new tablet and exploring all it has to offer.

I wanted to reach out with an update on the free Nokia Power Keyboard that you registered to receive with this purchase. My team has been working hard to get the keyboard out to you and it's on its way! I know you've been waiting for it and I want to personally thank you for your continued patience with this complimentary $20 voucher for use on apps, games, music and more in the Microsoft store on your Nokia Lumia 2520.

CODE: *redacted*

To redeem the code, simply go to the Microsoft Store and enter 'Your account'. Once in Your account, go to 'Redeem Code' and enter the code above. Your Microsoft account balance will then be credited.

Also, a quick pro tip - for the optimal experience, please be sure to accept all software updates and restart your tablet before using it with your new keyboard for the first time. It's quick and easy to do: just search "Check for updates" and install all available updates.

Thanks for choosing Nokia and I hope you enjoy using your Lumia 2520 tablet and Power Keyboard as much as I do.

Kind regards,

Matt Rothschild

Head of Nokia North America

Digitalmediaphile

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
thousands of emails are being sent, AT&T device customer also gets $20 voucher and email will say shipped. VZW device customers will get $20 voucher with end February date. Tic Toc stated it might take hours for all emails to be sent.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Still nothing, though I'm still waiting. I've tried to call the number for clarification a couple of times now, but the line is constantly busy.

EDIT: Wait, no, I have it now.

Last edited:

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
update: I just got the email saying it is on its way and got the $20 voucher. Rebates always come later than they say they will, but I have never seen any company then compensate me with an extra like this $20 voucher! So I am thrilled with their customer support and loving my 2520, even without a keyboard. I have no regrets. It seems the emails are going out slowly, so if you have not gotten it, be patient. I hope to see mine the beginning of next week, assuming that it goes out priority mail.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah don't get me wrong I love my 2520 and maybe I'm more impatient then need be, I just think the whole promotion for this product has been very lackluster. I can't wait though. I wouldn't be surprised if something was here for me tomorrow. I do slightly question the email though. Its a mass generated email and never says shipped, only that its "on its way" that's a very broad definition and could mean anything.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I got the email too. Since I never called Nokia to check my keyboard status, maybe this is a good sign that they have my paperwork.

obviously, they either under supply the kb, or there were problems and had to make new batches. Nice to get $20 voucher for delaying a free accessory.

mkmarine

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got the email from Mr. Rothschild and I sent all my paperwork in on 8-Dec I think, purchased on the last day of eligibility 2-Dec. Don't worry. AT&T, btw.

kuau

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Here was my email

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your recent purchase of a Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet. I hope you're having a blast with your new tablet and exploring all it has to offer.

I wanted to reach out with an update on the free Nokia Power Keyboard that you registered to receive with this purchase. My team is working hard to get the keyboard out to you just as soon as possible and we expect to ship it to you by the end of February.

I apologize that delivery is taking a little longer than we anticipated -- I know you've been waiting for your keyboard and I want to personally thank you for your continued patience with this complimentary $20 voucher for use on apps, games, music and more in the Microsoft store on your Nokia Lumia 2520

Looks like still another month to go.
Funny by the time we actually get these keyboards this device will already be replaced by a new model :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo