Keyboards are in process of shipping

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Everyone I recommend calling Nokia 877.906.6542 to verify your status of your keyboard. She confirmed my information has been sent to the warehouse and should be delivered within the next 2-2 1/2 weeks. They will be shipped with USPS Priority mail. I was on week 4 of the promotion so some may get sooner than me. Said they started Friday.

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I posted this in the other thread, but I also just called the Nokia number, and the lady I spoke with said they started shipping on Friday. I'm beginning to wonder if she meant that the customer information was sent to the warehouse on Friday, or if they actually shipped to USPS on Friday and are in the process of being delivered. I really hope it doesn't take 2-2.5 weeks for delivery... If the keyboards actually shipped from the warehouse on Friday, then most of us should be getting them sometime this week.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
My understanding is they started shipping and information has been sent to warehouse as well. There's a chance I would get it next week. Fingers crossed but ita finally happening. I hope I don't hit backorder status. I'll be highly upset. She said they will be shipped from Dallas and I'm in Austin so I'm hoping on a two day delivery

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If in fact they are going out Priority Mail, that is normally within 3 days to most of the country, so hopefully we will see some posts from happy owners by mid week, or sooner. I plugged in some zip codes into the USPS site, and a package mailed on a Friday would get to California by Monday (because of the weekend) I was told mine was submitted early, so fingers crossed my Lumia could be sitting in a beautiful power keyboard case by the end of the week! If in fact they did mail some on Friday, it is possible some could actually get one today.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
They told me that I was an early submitter too, so with any luck I'll be able to have mine within that timeframe too! Of course, after the months of disappointment, I'm making sure not to keep my hopes TOO high, but still. Considering they're coming from Dallas, I worry that my being in NYC could prove an issue to fast shipping, but hey, at least there's progress being made. After all these weeks, I'll take whatever I can get. I need that keyboard already so I can have it in time for all those big school assignments!

Caslav

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I called the 877 number and the nice lady on the phone said mine shipped out over the weekend via USPS Priority Mail. So I would think Wednesday or Thursday it should show up.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I called the 877 number and the nice lady on the phone said mine shipped out over the weekend via USPS Priority Mail. So I would think Wednesday or Thursday it should show up.

And so it begins. This is really happening. Its like I'll relive my 2520. Lol

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I called too-- they said the same thing, that the keyboards shipped on Friday. We're so close...the guy above is right, it really will be like a new device entirely.

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Well, mail came and delivered already today and no keyboard :( I'm in Austin, so shipping from Dallas should be quick if they did indeed ship out on Friday. I'm having my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, I just called and the very nice lady said they had my online submission, but not my paperwork. I mailed that off exactly 2 months ago yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't pay heed to the instructions to make copies of everything, so I'm out of luck. Oh well, I guess I have no one to blame but myself. I'm still incredibly pissed off at the situation. I think the Surface 2 is more in my wheel house anyway, so up to ebay my 2520 goes.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Damn was over excited. So package was waiting in the office and went and saw a box that looked like it could had been it. Till I saw my wife's name on it. Wanted to chunk it through the window.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Damn was over excited. So package was waiting in the office and went and saw a box that looked like it could had been it. Till I saw my wife's name on it. Wanted to chunk it through the window.
I feel you on that one-- back in the earlier weeks before we knew who was shipping the things, I jumped on pretty much any package I saw in the hopes it was mine-- naturally, a ton came, but they were all for my mom.

meathead88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well i bought my 2520 on the first day of the promotion and sent in the paperwork the next day. No keyboard as of yet for me.
I'm in CLE.

RodimusMajor

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Well i bought my 2520 on the first day of the promotion and sent in the paperwork the next day. No keyboard as of yet for me.
I'm in CLE.
They seem to have a pretty flexible definition of "early sender"; I bought my tablet on 29 November and sent out the paperwork on the 3rd, but the lady still called me "early" on the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo