Keyboards are in process of shipping

cunn8780

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I live in Oklahoma and have the AT&T version. It was delivered about an hour ago although I never received an email about it. It's very nice in early testing.

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

JimmyRandall

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
After using it for a bit now I just love the shortcut keys for volume, brightness, search and Project screen, well worth the wait for this!

Haven't used it enough to work out if it uses the tablet battery first then the cover battery, I know that it will charge the tablet battery first tho.

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Did any of you who received it have to sign for the package? I'm so pissed that the 1 hour window in which I had to leave my apartment happened to be the time the mail came. No keyboard in the mailbox, and no pink slip either, so I'm wondering if my keyboard went out for delivery today like everyone else's. Ugh, this is gonna be a long weekend

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
My wife picked up mines from the office at our apartments. Will play with when I get home from work. Can't wait. As chaotic a day it is at work this will be great to go home to.

05Paris

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The mail delivered as I was going out the door this AM. Needless to say I had to turn around and see what came & had to put to on my 2520. It really looks nice and works as I expected. Nokia did a really good job. All is well now...

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
did you add February? Here's my email....

I wanted to reach out with an update on the free Nokia Power Keyboard that you registered to receive with this purchase. My team has been working hard to get the keyboard out to you and it's on its way! I know you've been waiting for it and I want to personally thank you for your continued patience with this complimentary $20 voucher for use on apps, games, music and more in the Microsoft store on your Nokia Lumia 2520.

There 2 versions of email it seems. one says end of Feb, the other says it's on the way. I got the former, but I am out of town at the moment and can't check the mail.

my paperwork was delivered Dec 10.

My question is, to anyone who got the kb now, did you file later than Dec 10? or did any of you received the email that says end of Feb but got the kb now anyway? thx.

sundawg#WP

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today. Typing on it right now. I'm pretty impressed. Great build quality. Feels like it will hold up. Now I can use my tablet outside of the house!

sundawg#WP

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Sent my info on 11/23/13, I live in California, my email said it's on the way and it Did not arrive today. Did anyone from California get the KB?
FYI - the package came from Texas.

I was happy to see the USB ports work pretty flawlessly. Though I had it in my mind that they were USB 3.0. They are not. I was able to power a notebook hard drive with just the single USB cable (sometimes I have to use a second cable to give more power) - this is in one of those universal portable drive bays. Had and old wireless mouse that worked just fine. Also tested out the USB network adapter I have; that also worked perfectly.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
The quality of this keyboard is amazing and definitely shows Nokia innovation yet again. I can't believe this keyboard was free. I mean the bulk considering what you're getting is not even extreme. It almost keeps on an ultra book slim style. I feel in love with this thing all over again and love typing on it as I'm typing on it now. Thank you Nokia. I only hope this quality and innovation transitions smoothly in Microsoft.

gsx95

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Email received Friday, with a 20 dollar credit to the windows store. The keyboard came in on Saturday, using it now! I like the shortcuts keys, make a lot of sense. I don't see a charging icon with keyboard attached. Is it smart enough to start catching, after battery drops to a certain %? I have a pretty full charge now, I guess I will wait. Instructions are pretty slim so far.

sundawg#WP

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Email received Friday, with a 20 dollar credit to the windows store. The keyboard came in on Saturday, using it now! I like the shortcuts keys, make a lot of sense. I don't see a charging icon with keyboard attached. Is it smart enough to start catching, after battery drops to a certain %? I have a pretty full charge now, I guess I will wait. Instructions are pretty slim so far.
Hover over the battery in the task tray of the desktop. It will show the status of both batteries. The way the power keyboard works is that it uses the keyboard's battery first, then uses the tablet. Charging fills up the tablet first, then the keyboard. Logically this makes the most sense.

gsx95

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Hover over the battery in the task tray of the desktop. It will show the status of both batteries. The way the power keyboard works is that it uses the keyboard's battery first, then uses the tablet. Charging fills up the tablet first, then the keyboard. Logically this makes the most sense.
makes sense, I guess. I wanted a bit more control, over how I use the spare battery. Me personally would like to toggle the keyboard battery on and off, better control over an emergency, when I most likely to need juice most.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99