Keyboards are in process of shipping

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
My problem is am I screwed when I get it since I have a Verizon version? I mean has anyone confirmed the Verizon one doesn't work with it?

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Unless a person really needs one right away, paying close to retail or over does not make sense to me. I am sure once they become readily available, they will have sales and deals on them. I have gotten very good prices on pretty much all of my Nokia accessories. I think I read they already dropped the price in England on the powered keyboard.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Unless a person really needs one right away, paying close to retail or over does not make sense to me. I am sure once they become readily available, they will have sales and deals on them. I have gotten very good prices on pretty much all of my Nokia accessories. I think I read they already dropped the price in England on the powered keyboard.
Yeah they did. Im usually patient with this kinda stuff buy I literally need it now. Something will pop up in eBay. I also have a cousin in UK. Checking into that option.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Plus..who knows when its coming out. I called Nokia and they have no idea. This sucks man.

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I really want mine now, and while I did pay $175 the time you end up buying one at full retail with tax your at $160. So yeah I lost 15 bucks but it's usually that way with anything that a person buys on a product release especially like this keyboard case.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm worried of getting it next week and it not working. How did this all come about that the Verizon's version needs a update? Thanks
It isn't that just the Verizon version needed an update it is that Verizon is requiring the update to be OTA and AT&T didn't. I got my update via Windows Update.

INCREMENTAL

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
It isn't that just the Verizon version needed an update it is that Verizon is requiring the update to be OTA and AT&T didn't. I got my update via Windows Update.

I have a hard time believing that. Idk who's came up with that but I say their full of it. A lot of phones and settings ask you to be on WiFi when updating, especially Verizon phones always asking u to be on WiFi by a annoying WiFi notification so that's BS. Also you got people out there with limited data, there's no way I believe that.

I also found this and posted it in another thread. Look at the picture.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1391791945076.jpg
    1391791945076.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a hard time believing that. Idk who's came up with that but I say their full of it. ....
I saw that in the other thread after I posted. What I am going on was a dialogue someone who has a Verizon version of the tablet had with Nokia where it stated what I said. It also fits with those of us with an AT&T model received in the email compared to what those with a Verizon variant received. Maybe the keyboard works fine any way but maybe there is a showstopper of a bug they are working on, too. Who knows.

The only thing we really know is that it is a shame that Verizon users have to wait longer for this awesome keyboard.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I just used super glue on mine. It's a little messy but it seems to have worked.

Well, my wife fixed the issue on my keyboard. I had the keyboard beside me on the church pew and when she came and sat down she sat on the edge of it. I heard a little snap and wondered if she had broken it. It turns out that she sat just right on it and with the padding on the pew the keyboard is in perfect condition. No more separation between the keyboard and battery. :)

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Well, my wife fixed the issue on my keyboard. I had the keyboard beside me on the church pew and when she came and sat down she sat on the edge of it. I heard a little snap and wondered if she had broken it. It turns out that she sat just right on it and with the padding on the pew the keyboard is in perfect condition. No more separation between the keyboard and battery. :)

Thank God

vnarra63

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Folks. Just wanted to tell everyone that Microsoft Online store has the "Nokia 2520 Power keyboard for AT&T" available for purchase for $149.99. I also found that they have the tablet itself on sale for $399 with "No Contract". ($100 discount). Both ATT and Verizon versions versions are available for this price. I couldn't believe it first, but I double checked, triple check and then placed the order thinking it may not last long. Ordered both tablet and keyboard for $549 plus tax.

rickdudeya

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I have not received mine yet for a Verizon device. I did receive the letter from Nokia which confirmed my entry being accepted and said that I should receive my Keyboard by the end of February.

I will be looking for it next week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes