Keyboards are in process of shipping

ayejay0601

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
On Verizon...still waiting. Got the voucher and the same msg abt end of Feb. Maybe they will give another $20 voucher and email me with end of Mar soon.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
As noted in the other keyboard thread: Those waiting can always call to ask about the status of your order. The folks who answer the phone were nice when I called in. Give it a shot!

trywithaustin

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Verizon customer. Got a mail saying my keyboard is shipping on mar 7th. Tracking details will be sent on request beginning the second week of march.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

clavecinist

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
At this rate the keyboard will arrive at about the time I'm ready to sell it and move on. I know the keyboards are free, but this has been pretty awful. I would've gone with a Surface 2 if I'd known I'd be waiting this long.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
"If you have questions about this Offer, please call toll-free: 1.877.906.6542"

Call Nokia and ask about where your keyboard offer is at in processing. It does seem strange that there are folks still waiting. I can only assume that this is due to whatever delayed the shipments starting to happen a few weeks ago.

canonuevo

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I sent all my paper work in the beginning of January. After about two weeks I emailed them weekly at nokiahelp@tictoc.com and they were kind enough to provide me an update. After about 5 weeks of week to week bugging them I finally got my tracking number and should be delivered tomorrow.

If you plan on emailing asking for an update, have you IMEI number ready.

GrayW0lf

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I sent all my paper work in the beginning of January. After about two weeks I emailed them weekly at nokiahelp@tictoc.com and they were kind enough to provide me an update. After about 5 weeks of week to week bugging them I finally got my tracking number and should be delivered tomorrow.

That's great news and an excellent tip for those who are still waiting and may be lacking information on their keyboard request. Thanks for sharing!!

Mitch4949

May 24, 2013
Visit site
After not being able to talk to anyone on the call. I left a msg and got an email that my keyboard would be sent on 3/7. Will post again on the 8th.

kuau

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Still no KB for me either and I sent in the coupon the day of the initial announcement for the free KB.
Oh well by the time the KB ships I will probably be onto my next tablet lol

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site

Good. Hopefully you drove up Nokia's labor costs. WTF?! I mailed my stuff off in December and never contacted them. I got my keyboard as promised weeks ago.

maxavier

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
It is because you have AT&T IMEI number.

The people accepting the mail and answering the calls aren't the people determining if you get your keyboard or not. They ship it off to Nokia and then Nokia gives them a list to give to the warehouse. I'm pretty sure they are just contracted out by Nokia to handle this stuff. When I went to their office there was no indication that the company was even affiliated with Nokia. As far as I can tell it's just some promotional company with nice employees located in Dallas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss