Scandinavia release

fieldbaker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

Anyone know when we can expect 2520 in Sweden/Norway? I really want this device but neither Nokia or any store can tell when it will come. I'm thinking about buying it from John Lewis in the UK because it's taking so long to arrive here :/

fieldbaker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
They don't seem to answer, I dont expect an answer either. It's a shame they aren't better at releasing information about release-dates.

phaapane

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone heard anything about release in Scandinavia? I still haven't heard or found anything..

So, did they release it in Sweden yet? If you still haven't gotten yours (and are still planning to buy one), you could order one from Finland. We've got plenty of them here. :cool:

Christer Sjaunja

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
So, did they release it in Sweden yet? If you still haven't gotten yours (and are still planning to buy one), you could order one from Finland. We've got plenty of them here. :cool:
Not yet, I bought mine from Finland at release but I think some people wants to buy it close for ease of guarantee issues etc.

fieldbaker

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

No still no release what i know off. I ended up buying Surface 2 instead. 2520 is twice as expensive if you buy from Finland :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss