power keyboard at at&t store

samk2099

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Went to my local at&t to pick up Lumia 2520, got it for $199 on contract, found they had a Power Keyboard in stock and pick that up also. Wish I could've gotten on the deal when it was available. For those that still want one and willing to fork over $149, you might want to check you local at&t stores.
WP_20140207_21_57_52_Pro.jpg
WP_20140207_21_58_38_Pro.jpgWP_20140207_22_02_09_Pro.jpg

tajones65

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to me...purchased a 2520 at a corporate AT&T store yesterday & they had the nokia power keyboard in stock...snapped one up immediately. a nokia rep was in the store and said stores will be getting them in stock now. The original batch of keyboards that were manufactured supposedly had a defect that caused nokia to withdraw original inventory & wait for new batch to be manufactured...

captblaze

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
too bad... I just returned the 2520 I purchased and no power keyboard was a big reason. the screen is a grease magnet and typing without the keyboard had me grabbing a cleaning cloth multiple times per day. there were other reasons for the return also, but that is for a different thread. hopefully Nokia and ATT can get it together better than other Lumia accessories (or lack thereof)

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened to me...purchased a 2520 at a corporate AT&T store yesterday & they had the nokia power keyboard in stock...snapped one up immediately. a nokia rep was in the store and said stores will be getting them in stock now. The original batch of keyboards that were manufactured supposedly had a defect that caused nokia to withdraw original inventory & wait for new batch to be manufactured...

I'm pissed. I just got one online eBay paid for 10 min ago. Paid a little more then that price though not the ridiculous price of $300 plus I've seen on eBay. I'm honestly really mad right now. Promotions, promotions, promotions. Nokia sucks at this. Ive been to several of my local AT&T stores recently and they kept saying they had no idea it would be coming in. Smh

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm pissed. I just got one online eBay paid for 10 min ago. Paid a little more then that price though not the ridiculous price of $300 plus I've seen on eBay. I'm honestly really mad right now. Promotions, promotions, promotions. Nokia sucks at this. Ive been to several of my local AT&T stores recently and they kept saying they had no idea it would be coming in. Smh

If you just paid for it, maybe you can cancel the transaction before the seller ships it? It may negatively affect your feedback rating though, if that's important to you.

I agree though, anything 2520 related, Nokia hasn't really done a great job of making people aware.

EzraWard

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
If the AT&T stores have them in stock, I may drop by one and grab another power keyboard. Mine came with a defect where it was falling apart a little bit and I(messily) super glued it so that it would look a little better. But now I may drop by an AT&T store and just get one that doesn't suffer from the same problem.

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Can Verizon 2520s use this keyboard? I read somewhere we can't until there is an update? I'm hoping that Verizon releases the firmware plus Update 3 when they release the Icon. Does any AT&T stores have red keyboards?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Can Verizon 2520s use this keyboard? I read somewhere we can't until there is an update? I'm hoping that Verizon releases the firmware plus Update 3 when they release the Icon. Does any AT&T stores have red keyboards?
Yes you'll be fine. I've tried it with my wife's and it's all good.

JACK 1

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Nokia siet now shows they are available at ATT with a link to the keyboard at att. You can browse at att site by zip code or city as to which stores have the keyboard, so far not many.

Kevin Monchamp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Nokia siet now shows they are available at ATT with a link to the keyboard at att. You can browse at att site by zip code or city as to which stores have the keyboard, so far not many.
Thanks for the tip! I ordered mine yesterday and it just came in a few hours ago. It is quite a nice keyboard, though it does take a little bit getting use to as its a bit smaller then what I normally type on. (I am actually writing this with the keyboard)

horbeme

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I have a question regarding the keyboard, does it only work with the at&t device ? I called an MS store and all they said its an at&t version, its just a keyboard has anyone tired to use it with a Verizon 2520 tablets?

mikeyyyownz

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Keyboards work with either the ATT or the Verizon 2520.

I have a black Verizon 2520 and a black case I bought from Microsoft (that is stated as the AT&T keyboard). Works flawlessly.

Aredubu

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Keyboards work with either the ATT or the Verizon 2520.

I have a black Verizon 2520 and a black case I bought from Microsoft (that is stated as the AT&T keyboard). Works flawlessly.

I have a black VZW version of the 2520 and picked up a powered keyboard from the AT&T store. Works like a charm! Now if we could only get a backlit keyboard...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa