Lumia 2520 & Powerkeyboard Stories

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in knowing a couple of thinks. Firstly, have you encountered any other Lumia 2520 owners out and about (school, work, Starbucks, etch)? I've myself have seen Surface variants but no 2520's yet.

Second has anybody said anything stopped you yet at Starbucks caf? to ask you about it yet? Maybe downing you for not having an iPad or thrilled with 2520's awesomeness? I know this is happening to Surface 2 owners and it happened a lot to me when I had my Surface RT. Starbucks is usually full of "Macers" or those in the Apple cult. They frown heavily upon us mere earthlings for even thinking to use anything other then Apple, let alone a Nokia/Microsoft product.

Interested to hear what's going on out there!

rsud93

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I've never seen anyone with a 2520 yet, but a classmate saw mine when I pulled it out once and was like "Hey, you got a Nokia 2520!" We chatted a bit about it later.

sonus

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
A coworker of mine just picked up a 2520 after being impressed with my Sony Vaio Tap 11 at work, and wanting a device that supported LTE. Its a cool device, its sitting right here at my desk as I help him set it up.

Of note the power keyboard doesn't seem to work when plugged in. Does it need to be charged before first use?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa