Wndows 8.1 Update

sbasil

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I am new to Windows, except on my laptop, so forgive what may be basic questions...
I have been reading through previous posts and if I understand this correctly, the update today I received was to basically get the OS ready for the the next update that everyone is expecting shortly.

1. Will this next update allow us to save apps to the sd card?
2. Will this next update allow us access to apps otherwise unavailable because the OS is RT?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

1. Nope
2. Nope

Go to Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update: April 2014 and check " Improvements and Issues that this update fixes" (they're under "More information")

Aredubu

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
So, what's all the commotion about for end users of devices such the Surface, Surface 2 and Lumia 2520 with this new update Microsoft is scheduled to push soon?

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
So, what's all the commotion about for end users of devices such the Surface, Surface 2 and Lumia 2520 with this new update Microsoft is scheduled to push soon?
It is not going to be soon...well not as soon as next month or the next. This next update (with new start menu, windowed store apps, etc) is at least a few months off st best

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi All
After this update I have been suffering from lack of volume.... prior it the sound was ok, but now I need to select e.g. 84 to hear the click sounds properly when typing.
However, Youtube videos seem to be ok.
Check the volume mixer to make sure that specific app/sound categories haven't had their volume turned down. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234