My Nokia Support Experience (Lumia 2520)

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
So, I figured I'd talk about my experience with their support team. Let me say this with a side note that this is ONE MANS experience and not necessarily something everyone will experience. Plus, my experience isn't complete yet because I haven't received my device back - but I'm assuming that it's fixed like the lady told me it was.

At any rate, last week my tablet stopped working. Basically wouldn't turn on. At first I thought my kids might have dropped it but I know it was working when I gave it to them, they never took it out of my sight and when I picked it up it was laying in the sofa. Plus, no physical damage. I then called their tech support. As expected, they don't sound like they are from America. But they are easy to understand and speak great English. Sometimes they don't understand me, but I am from the south and on a cell phone. Again, no complaints there.

They lady told me to do everything I all ready tried. She then forced me to go to ATT store to "use a different charger". I got to the store and the guy gave me the number to ATT support because he agreed this isn't a power issue.

Called Nokia back, they forced me to go to a web site. Which, by the way, this tablet is my computer. I then had to go to ATT store use a Lumia 2520 and keyboard to fill out form. Then I got my email.

Shipped it to them. Didn't get an email confirmation. Then I see after a week its "returned". They tell me to refer to my email for my tracking number and see what was done to my device.

No email. Yes, they had my right email. Got my original email. Called support and they lady said it's my same tracking number that I uses to mail it to them. I checked, nope.

Called back and thankfully this guy quickly got my tracking number and the told me it should be here today.

Assuming it's fixed, that would be one week and one day with mail and processing to get the device back.

All in all, I wish Nokia was more communicative about what was going on and had a way to resend my email. But I am glad it didn't take long to get fixed.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
That what I feel they need improving on and other things when I was dealing with Nokia Care in the UK with the 920 I use to have.

Sorry to hear it wasn't a pleasant experience I hope you get your 2520 back and working!

AlwaysColtron

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
That is very sad to hear. I have a L928 that could be in better shape and I had always heard that Nokia had the best customer service when it came to there devices.

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
So, I am on my device and it appears to be working! So, at least I can be happy about that. And they over night the device back to you by the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3