Dead pixel

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I received a Windows RT update on my 2 day old 2520 this morning. When it rebooted and came back on I see that I now have a dead pixel!! This thing is BRAND NEW:( What will Nokia do for me?

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Where did you purchase it? I would think you would be able to return it and replace it for a new one at the place of purchase. But depends on the policy. Sorry but I don't know the answer for what Nokia would offer to do. I have never dealt with them before.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I received a Windows RT update on my 2 day old 2520 this morning. When it rebooted and came back on I see that I now have a dead pixel!! This thing is BRAND NEW:( What will Nokia do for me?

Try to bring it to nokia care.
Warranty Service are suppously deal for this kind of problem. Maybe your device are imperfect one. As you still in warranty. Just brought your card device and box to nearest care center. Explain what happend and let them handle it

pgg101

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

Take it back to the store you bought it from. Many stores allow for refund /exchange up to 15 days from purchase date.

Posted via the WPC App for Android! on BlackBerry Z30

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Dropped it off at the UPS store yesterday. Not very happy about that but didn't want to have a brand new tablet with a defect, regardless of how small.

phlamethrowre

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
The repaired 2520 arrived yesterday. Problem solved. The service was fairly quick and they sent it back in perfect condition. I guess I'm happy enough now. I decided today NOT to sell my iPad so it looks like I have 2 tablets.......again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos