Amazon instant video?

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I have and love Amazon Instant Video, but since it uses flash or alternately Silverlight to display videos, you're pretty much limited to the browser view or alternately, a smart TV like those made by Vizio. They seem to be very security conscious, not allowing you to save videos for offline viewing.

Isaac Abraham1

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I have and love Amazon Instant Video, but since it uses flash or alternately Silverlight to display videos, you're pretty much limited to the browser view or alternately, a smart TV like those made by Vizio. They seem to be very security conscious, not allowing you to save videos for offline viewing.
Thanks for the reply! I got my 2520 for a steal at. 250.00 but honestly considering on returning it. It's a great device with sweet perks but I generally use it for entertainment purposes with Outlook. Finally we got an excellent YouTube app today, but without prime (mine doesn't allow full screen, it just scales incorrectly covering the full screen button) I just might send it back.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
One app that works well on mobile devices: Netflix. I cough up the $8/month but binge-watched 2 seasons of House of Cards on my Lumia 920 (hey, my PC was in the process of being overhauled). The downside is that Netflix Online doesn't offer many top movie titles (they charge extra for the top-rated stuff and deliver them via DVD).

So the 2520 is up for sale? Hmmmm. Fuse has turned me into an RSS reading junky. I might need a larger screen...

Isaac Abraham1

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey yeah I have binge watching Dr who and eureka on prime with a few other series in the que.
There is a seller on eBay who has both black and red models for 259.99 the company name is Microsoft_certified. They have many of both types available. As I said great tablet, front facing speakers, good size etc. But lacks a few things like a microphone on the keyboard and amazon prime :laugh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea