Enough of the bad stuff, what is the good stuff?

PLogic

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Other then getting LiveSight to work, imo Nokia 2520 is the gold standard of what a modern tablet should be. What fun things have you discovered with your Lumina?

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I kinda really like the fact that since I don't have the power keyboard, I can remote desktop to it and use office.

davidrdh

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
The screen is excellent. Much better than Surface 2. The battery life is also fantastic. Although many criticise the Keyboard cover, I think it's quite good and creates a safe feeling case for going to and from meetings. On weekends I use a phone-like gel case and use it as a standalone tablet.

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Silly question. Is there a keyboard shortcut that does "screenshot"?

No PrtScr key on the keyboard? :) (Won't auto-save of course, so you'll need to paste in Paint or other app.) Or you can use the Snipping Tool. Windows + Volume- physical buttons also work on the Surface, but don't know about the 2520.

Christer Sjaunja

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
No PrtScr key on the keyboard? :) (Won't auto-save of course, so you'll need to paste in Paint or other app.) Or you can use the Snipping Tool. Windows + Volume- physical buttons also work on the Surface, but don't know about the 2520.
Windows-button + Volume down works on all RT-devices..

Christer Sjaunja

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Ȟ
except my physical buttons my RT tablet are broken and dont respond. that's why i asked if there was a keyboard shortcut instead. because none of hte physical buttons respond to anything i do, except if i hard shut down.
By accident I discovered that there is a prtscr-button on the on-screen keyboard so just activate that and you should be covered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo