Just got a 2520. Ive had a few WP devices, and I own a 1520 right now. I have very limited use with Win 8.1, basically just trying to help setup my moms laptop.

Anything I should know, or tweak ASAP?

How the heck do I sync my music? My 2520 obviously found my music, to stream. How can I download it to the tablet without downloading every single song, one at a time?
    09-10-2014 12:17 AM
    Just got a 2520. Ive had a few WP devices, and I own a 1520 right now. I have very limited use with Win 8.1, basically just trying to help setup my moms laptop.

Anything I should know, or tweak ASAP?

How the heck do I sync my music? My 2520 obviously found my music, to stream. How can I download it to the tablet without downloading every single song, one at a time?
    Know it handles like normal Windows 8.1, just without legacy programs.
    I would just poke around PC Settings/Control Panel, change stuff to my liking.

I personally loaded my entire music collection into OneDrive, so it can be done like that if you so choose. I dont have experience syncing though.
    09-10-2014 01:48 PM
    Oh, ok. I just use Xbox Music service for offline. I actually have a couple phones, can't figure out that offline syncing for the life of me...

Also, is there any way to force check App updates? Like WP, you just go into the store, hit setting and check for updates.
    09-10-2014 03:27 PM
    Oh, ok. I just use Xbox Music service for offline. I actually have a couple phones, can't figure out that offline syncing for the life of me...

Also, is there any way to force check App updates? Like WP, you just go into the store, hit setting and check for updates.
    Yes, go into store, swipe in charms bar, settings app updates
    Blacklac likes this.
    09-10-2014 05:14 PM
    Just found out about the Windows Phone 8 App for Win 8.1/RT. I dont have a cable to tether, yet. What can I do with this App and my Lumia Phone?

Can I sync them with BT?

Phone is 1520 on 8.1 Update 1 with Cyan, fwiw.
    09-16-2014 10:09 PM