Deal Alert: Verizon Lumia 2520 299 at Microsoft Store online.

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Buy Nokia Lumia 2520 Signature Edition Tablet Verizon No Contract - Microsoft Store With NO contract, the red is only $299 at the moment.

The guy I was talking to today at Verizon told me that
1) He couldn't match that price
and
2) For THAT price, he was considering getting one himself.

Considering that an iPad mini with 16 GB on Verizon's network is gonna run you 329 on a two year contract, and a 2520 is 499 over there WITH A TWO YEAR CONTRACT (gee, Verizon, thanks for the whole hundred dollars off for being stuck in a two year commitment #sarcasm), this is a SCREAMING DEAL.

Just ordered mine!

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Red from the Microsoft Store. Verizon wasn't willing to price match, so I'm waiting for it to show up in the mail.

Which is fine. I love colorful electronics anyway.

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Will do. Back when I worked at the Microsoft Store, I always enjoyed playing with them.

I honestly think Surface is a bit better, but this was the superior option for LTE, and I have a Surface Pro 3, so having TWO Surfaces seems unnecessary. Paired up with this nifty kickstand-case thingy I found on Verizon's website, it should perform my mission of "read books while on the elliptical at the gym."

Nokia_Lumia

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine today in red from the Microsoft Store for $400 (student discount) with the red keyboard attachment - typing the reply on it right now!

I have to say, the design is gorgeous, and the tablet is zippy. Also love the keyboard. Everyone seems to be so focused on the fitness band that they might miss this great deal!

What the reps told me at the store, is that if I do not like it, I can bring it back within 30 days for inspection/return and a full refund. I hope that is true, but looks like I will not be taking this back anyway!

p.s. Also, it appears that I got the last keyboard attachment they had. Lucky, since website is out of stock.

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine today in red from the Microsoft Store for $400 (student discount) with the red keyboard attachment - typing the reply on it right now!

I have to say, the design is gorgeous, and the tablet is zippy. Also love the keyboard. Everyone seems to be so focused on the fitness band that they might miss this great deal!

What the reps told me at the store, is that if I do not like it, I can bring it back within 30 days for inspection/return and a full refund. I hope that is true, but looks like I will not be taking this back anyway!

p.s. Also, it appears that I got the last keyboard attachment they had. Lucky, since website is out of stock.

Yup, that's the rules. They're good about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo