01-26-2017 10:07 AM
28 12
tools
    Ewwwww.

LOLz
    11-30-2015 11:23 PM
    What an amazing find!. This was my 3rd power keyboard: on the first, the keyboard worked, but the battery wouldn't charge. On the second, the keyboard didn't work, but the battery and USB worked fine. On this one, for which I got a refund for from the seller, the battery charged, USB worked, but the keyboard was flakey as hell. The combination of advice seems to have solved the problems. Use a guitar pick to open the back, maybe with an assist from a small flathead. Pull out the cable using the pointed instructions for the flex connector. Reattach cable, and apply some electrical tape. When marrying the tablet to the keyboard, apply a little wetness (licked fingers work) to the keyboard connector side. Voila! Mirable!
    05-26-2016 04:48 PM
    I fixed my flakey keyboard by restating the cable! One comment. The connection is a ZIF (zero insertion force) connection. You pull the small white parts on both sides of the connector slightly towards the cable to release it, and after reinserting the cable, push them back away from the cable to lock the cable in. If you do not lock it in place it will not make good contact. I sure which I knew this fix before I bought another keyboard off EBay (that does not charge!) Now if only I could find a replacement battery in stock at a reasonable price!
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-26-2017 10:07 AM
28 12