How Do I Download a Movie?

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I just recently purchased a movie through X-Box Video with the idea of watching it on the plane for a recent trip. Much to my surprise, when I tried to download it to my 2520, I was told that I did not have enough disk space (which is another topic). At the time, I didn't have an SD card so just purchased one, thinking I could download the video to the SD card. Just tried to download the video again, but do not seem to have the option of sending it to the SD card. Am I missing something or can this not be done?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Open IE in desktop mode.
Go to the right corner to setting.
In the drop down menu choose downloads.
In the menu what now opens go to the left bottom to OPTION.
There you can change the download location.

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, but it didn't seem to work. I did as you said, went to "View Downloads" > Options and selected my the Videos folder on my SD card. Still got the message of inadequate disk space.
Just changed download from HD to SD and seems to be working. I guess a 32 GB SD card is not big enough for an HD movie.
Thanks for you help.

LeprechaunHR

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Try formatting a micro SD card to NTFS file system. HD movie is probably too big for 2 GB file size limitation of FAT 32 file system your card is formatted by default.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett