Form factor: Monoblock touch

SIM card type: Micro SIM
Dual SIM: No
Charging connectors: Micro-USB Charging Connector
AV connectors: 3.5 mm audio connector
System connectors: Micro-USB-B connector
USB: USB 2.0
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0
Bluetooth profiles: Object Push profile (OPP) 1.1, Hands-free profile (HFP) 1.5, Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) 1.0, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.4
Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
WLAN Security: WPA2 (AES/TKIP), WPA, WPA-Personal, WEP, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA
No NFC

GSM network: 1800 MHz, 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1900 MHz
GSM max data speed DL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps
GSM max data speed UL: EGPRS 236.8 kbps
WCDMA network: 900 MHz, 2100 MHz
WCDMA max data speed DL: HSDPA - 21.1 Mbps
WCDMA max data speed UL: HSUPA - 5.76 Mbps

Battery: BL-5J
Battery capacity: 1430 mAh
Battery voltage: 3.7 V
Removable battery: Yes
Maximum 2G talk time: 14.8 h
Maximum 3G standby time: 360 h
Maximum 3G talk time: 9.6 h
Maximum cellular network browsing time: 6.7 h
Music playback time: 61 h
Maximum Wi-Fi network browsing time: 6.2 h
Wireless charging: No

Processor name: Snapdragon™ S4
Processor type: Dual-core 1.0GHz
RAM: 512 MB

Mass memory: 8 GB
Expandable memory card type: MicroSD
Maximum memory card size: 64 GB
Free cloud storage: 7 GB

Source: nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia520/specifications

Cheers to the sleeper hit of Windows Phone 8!

Plus, from Nokia Conversations:
The Lumia 520 will be coming to T-Mobile!

EDIT: Apparently, a Lumia 520 variant will be coming to T-Mobile, called the Lumia 521.

Does it have city lense ?...I herd that Nokia didn't put it on this device, is it true ?

Also does the device have glance ?

ullysses

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
with that high spec( Processor name: Snapdragon™ S4
Processor type: Dual-core 1.0GHz
RAM: 512 MB), too bad it doesn't have any many supportive third party kickin' app
multi format video palyer for example, or no file manager, and so on.
it seems that this nokia windowsphone(and other windowsphone) is not focussing on what market want, but they try to put new ideas to the market.
better with windows mobile 6.0 for working, why don't the developer(microsoft) just change or combine the old windows mobile 6.0 with the touchscreen stuff, and deep penetration with social media and skydrive, instead of wasting money on something new with also cost more money to introduce it to the market?
after seeing all the reviews about (lumia)windowsphone 8 on youtube, they just keep me hesitate of buying the product.
still, there are many bugs need to fix with this mighty windowsphone 8(rever to the forums and uploads). immediately!!
yes there's nothing perfect, but at least we get what we really need and want. not just the commercials and offers that keep us confusing.
peace.

ROMAN SVYRYDA

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
hello, i am newbie here i already have an nokia lumia 520 and after 5-6 days of using it i see some lags when you open the store, i have the black background and it goes slow, with an white backround it goes normally, what is wrong in my nokia lumia 520??
more information and images send me an email:
romansvyryda@hotmail.com

hannekeramik

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy 520 for my daughter. In the class it should be soundless...
Is it possible to turn off sound - (off cause it is but.... ) I want to turn on the sound again automatically ??

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I want to buy 520 for my daughter. In the class it should be soundless...
Is it possible to turn off sound - (off cause it is but.... ) I want to turn on the sound again automatically ??

There's no way to turn the sound on automatically. It has to be done manually using "ringtones+sounds" under settings or accessing it by pressing up or down on the volume button.

BlackGoku

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Press the button harder after it focuses on the object.And btw everything works properly on this phone.So stop complaining.I also thought that this shutter button was a prob but it isn't.There are many things which we don't know abt Wp8.But keep experimenting.Hope this helped you.

BlackGoku

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone with the Amber update tell me if they have the Double Tap to Wake feature???
I have seen on Youtube that it is there on 520.But i don't have it.And i don't want to format my phone!!!Pls reply fast if anyone knows abt it!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone with the Amber update tell me if they have the Double Tap to Wake feature???
I have seen on Youtube that it is there on 520.But i don't have it.And i don't want to format my phone!!!Pls reply fast if anyone knows abt it!

The AT&T Lumia 520 and only the AT&T Lumia 520 has it.

It might be possible to get it to work by flashing the firmware, though.

OnkarK1

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Brother,
It happened to my Lumia 520 also. What you need to do is, remove back cover, the button will be visible. Check the button is okay by pressing it using a pen. If that looks to be good, it has probably gotta do with the button on the back cover. Check that it is freely getting pressed and while putting the back cover in place again, put the downside part in place firmly at first and then the upper one. Hope this solves your problem.

windoors

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
WHAT'S IN THE BOX (INDIA)?
  1. Nokia Lumia 520
  2. High Efficiency Charger AC-20
  3. Nokia Battery BL-5J
  4. Nokia Charging and Data Cable CA-189CD
  5. Nokia Stereo Headset WH-108
  6. Quick guide

windoors.smart.jpg

Delta336

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Nope it doesnt work.Only for at and t.Damn it man my Dad's Asha 501 has both glance and double tap!

It does "not" work on AT&T Nokia 520s. I don't know where that information came from that it only works on AT&T phones; I called AT&T and was informed that it was a Nokia hardware problem not a AT&T restriction on the phone.

BlackGoku

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Go to youtube and watch wpcentral video by Daniel Rubino of Lumia 520 with Amber software though its pretty old now hence u might say that they removed the feature.Unlucky 520 users!😞

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)