soft resetting 520

Abhishek Rawat1

May 17, 2013
Visit site
guys i jus soft resetted my lumia 520....before doing it i saved my info in cloud...nw the phone is back to the same when i purchased it.....now is it possible for me to get back the info?? plzz reply..i want it urgent...plzz reply with steps if possible...

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
God dammit dude your "13yr old girl sms speak" is making my eyes bleed!

ANYWAY.

It sounds like you've HARD RESET your phone. A soft reset is done by pressing volume down+power and WON'T erase any data.
A hard reset is done by going into settings and clicking "reset my phone" and WILL erase all your data.

To restore from a backup you have to sign into your microsoft account during the set up process and all your data will be back. If you skipped this during setup you'll have to hard reset your phone AGAIN. Also you have to have a 3g/4g data connection for the restore. It won't work over wifi.

Abhishek Rawat1

May 17, 2013
Visit site
One more ques guys...iin music player of Lumia...sumtyms the phone plays at same sound at 30 and 0....nd sumtyms it doesn't even play at 0 and 30..is it a technical prob???

Mucifer

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Man, you should go to school, seriously, it's hard to read your posts...
Anyway, all music plays like that or only some songs? If all then you have a hardware problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12