Okay my battery .. Droppd to 20% activating the battery saver... , I noticed that my internet connections stopped, so I went to WiFi settings to enable it again, but it seems that it cannot be turned on , it'll just take 3-4 seconds to stay open and then off again, I find it weird so I'm posting here to know if that's normal??? *note they did not mention it will happen when battery saver is on.. ^^ , I have to turn off/on battery saver 1st , to enable WiFi again, sigh I hope its not a bug...
    05-28-2013 07:58 AM
    Refer to my post i also have this problem what phone do you have ? Just answer my question when u get back :)
    05-28-2013 08:04 AM
    Okay my battery .. Droppd to 20% activating the battery saver... , I noticed that my internet connections stopped, so I went to WiFi settings to enable it again, but it seems that it cannot be turned on , it'll just take 3-4 seconds to stay open and then off again, I find it weird so I'm posting here to know if that's normal??? *note they did not mention it will happen when battery saver is on.. ^^ , I have to turn off/on battery saver 1st , to enable WiFi again, sigh I hope its not a bug...
    Lol ok nvm I see you have a Lumia 520 I thinks it part of their new firmware 1308 and 1314 only thing is Nokia didn't give us a option
    05-28-2013 08:06 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's a feature of the battery save option. My 820 does this too
    05-28-2013 08:11 AM
    I think I know the answer to your problem is your WiFi always on set to enable (advanced WiFi settings) turn tht off then u will have no problem so this is either a bug or hidden feature
    My money is on bug :/
    05-28-2013 08:22 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's a feature of the battery save option. My 820 does this too
    refer to my comment it will help yu
    05-28-2013 08:22 AM
    I think I know the answer to your problem is your WiFi always on set to enable (advanced WiFi settings) turn tht off then u will have no problem so this is either a bug or hidden feature
    My money is on bug :/
    Thanks. For immediate reply. but if this a feature "battery saver prevents WiFi" , I wonder why I can use WiFi again.. Just turning off and on the battery saver.. When it hit 20% ,,
    05-28-2013 08:44 AM
    Thanks. For immediate reply. but if this a feature "battery saver prevents WiFi" , I wonder why I can use WiFi again.. Just turning off and on the battery saver.. When it hit 20% ,,
    yes but only if your "WiFi always on" check box has been checked then it will kill WiFi if not then you won't have any problems ate u following me ?? You don't seem to understand my comment thts my fault sorry typing on a phone here :/
    JoemXx likes this.
    05-28-2013 09:00 AM
    yes but only if your "WiFi always on" check box has been checked then it will kill WiFi if not then you won't have any problems ate u following me ?? You don't seem to understand my comment thts my fault sorry typing on a phone here :/
    Sorry, okay ill try what you said, ill do the setting... , hope thats the answer ^^ hmm anwy tnx a lot for helping me here...
    05-28-2013 01:04 PM