already saw some of this in android thanks guys
    06-03-2013 11:29 AM
    Yes, very much required like BTMONO application, in case of Android OS.
    07-16-2013 12:04 PM
    I am able to pair Samsung HM1100 to my new Nokia 720 RED.
    Please refer to
    HM 1100 - Mono Bluetooth Black - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

I am able to attend calls, including Skype calls via this Bluetooth.

But music is not playing via Bluetooth, & is using the mobile speaker in Nokia Lumia 720, why ?

The point here is, I am not able to listen via Bluetooth not only in Nokia Music, But also in any Music Applications that are available in Market Store.
    Inability to listen to music via Bluetooth, is extended to You-tube videos, or for that matter any Videos in Nokia Lumia 720.
    I suggest, if you could help me with any application, similar to BTMONO in Android OS, that allows/enables to listen music via Bluetooth, specifically MONO BLUETOOTH.
    07-16-2013 12:07 PM
    That doesn't help me.

My point is, if this same Samsung Mono Bluetooth model HM1100 can work on all Android OS phones, using a third party application called BTMONO ( by BEDOIG), then MICROSOFT / NOKIA should also try to develop similar application to support music / videos using MONO Bluetooth.

If that is not possible, please suggest me a good Bluetooth model that is of same size as of Samsung HM1100, with NO WIRES, & able to listen to music in one ear. If you answer this, then I would consider that only part of my problem is resolved for my Nokia Lumia 720.

In ANDROID OS, not only BTMONO, there are loads and tons of third party applications now, that supports streaming music for MONO Bluetooth without A2DP profile.
    ANDROID Phones are great, when compared to Windows Phone.
    07-17-2013 12:23 AM
    You need a headset that supports A2DP. One that I can think of off the top of my head that's similar in size to your Samsung is the Plantronics M25.
    07-17-2013 01:28 AM
    It is not possible to listen 3rd party app for playing music by mono bluetooth headset.
    03-03-2014 03:52 AM
    I want to listen mp3 music through my mono bluetooth headset. But it is not possible in my headset. Is there any way to listen the music through my mono bluetooth in my Nokia lumia 720?
    03-03-2014 03:55 AM
    This app should work: Headset Player Lite
    03-31-2015 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD