Squeaky back panel?

shreyas15

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys! Since the past two days I've noticed my Lumia 520 being squeaky to the right side near the buttons when i tend to press the device on the screen or on the backside. It's weird and annoying. Anyone else facing this? Try kinda pressing/pinching along the screen edges along with the back panel and lemme know. Please!

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have a couple of 520s. One is the China version and it came with a red back cover, it was creaky, but after reseating it a few times, it no longer has this issue. I also have a prepaid 520 that came with a black cover and I purchased a white cover yesterday. No creaking issues with either one.

shreyas15

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a couple of 520s. One is the China version and it came with a red back cover, it was creaky, but after reseating it a few times, it no longer has this issue. I also have a prepaid 520 that came with a black cover and I purchased a white cover yesterday. No creaking issues with either one.

i did try to refit. But it didn't making an difference. It's weird. There's no damage whatsoever. The creaking has however reduced a little. How much does it cost for a new back panel?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo