Cannot find files received through bluetooth!!!!

justme1011

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i am a windows phone newbie..so apologies for any noobness!! :p

I have searched the forums and have come to know that the files transferred (received) through Bluetooth shall not show anywhere on the phone if they are not supported. So, i just received a PDF file from another phone and as i had no software installed to read pdf files, i could not find it anywhere on the phone. Now these are my queries:

1. I installed a PDF reader from Windows phone marketplace. So it should automatically detect the file and give an option to open it, am i right? If, yes then i have a problem because i still can't find the file.

2. This transferred file should take space in the storage. How to find and delete it??

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
The missing file will occupy the temporary storage section that can be cleared by using Storage check in Settings or the Lumia Storage Check app from Beta labs

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Check whether the "Office" show the received PDF file. (and if you don't want, delete it from there)
I've lots of PDFs in L520, and the office shows each of them without any miss.

niyaznaf

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I have received few PDFs file through Bluetooth. I am not able to find it using "PDF reader". I tried using many "PDF readers" from windows store. None of them showing these files. And these PDFs are not even listed under "office". Please help me.

james_hazra

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I am a new user of windows phone Lumia 720. I have received some music tracks by using bluetooth. But i can't find it on my device. So, please help me to find out....

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
same is mine case i had transferred a .avi video to my lumia 520 through Bluetooth.. and it is not supported without app i am not able to locate it.. would it be occupying space in device.. if yes how to locate and remove it ???

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
same is mine case i had transferred a .avi video to my lumia 520 through Bluetooth.. and it is not supported without app i am not able to locate it.. would it be occupying space in device.. if yes how to locate and remove it ???

The incompatible AVI will be placed in your temporary folder which you can access and clear by using Storage check under Settings.

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
but Storage check is not showing up in my settings and when i tried to update it it says ur phone is up to date???? kindly help me ?? Do i need to change my device ???:crying:

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
done that.. thank you very much buddy... for everybody else since nokia pusher app is not available for india.. you can download "nokiaupdates" app from app store to manually download updates.:cool:

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
done that.. thank you very much buddy... for everybody else since nokia pusher app is not available for india.. you can download "nokiaupdates" app from app store to manually download updates.:cool:

I'm glad you have it now. The Lumia pusher application has been taken off the store for everyone, so I'm led to believe. Which is a real shame because it was so useful.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

debbie shafiq

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
i cannot find songs received from bluetooth

My friend uses android and i received some songs from her phone via bluetooth. Im using nokia 520. But where all the songs gone? Do i need to have a file manager or something? Help!

Na Ya1

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
same problem. where did my mp3 files go which just got transferred through Bluetooth? :angry::asleep::unhappysweat::unhappy:

hasim786

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
sLwct
Hi, i am a windows phone newbie..so apologies for any noobness!! :p

I have searched the forums and have come to know that the files transferred (received) through Bluetooth shall not show anywhere on the phone if they are not supported. So, i just received a PDF file from another phone and as i had no software installed to read pdf files, i could not find it anywhere on the phone. Now these are my queries:

1. I installed a PDF reader from Windows phone marketplace. So it should automatically detect the file and give an option to open it, am i right? If, yes then i have a problem because i still can't find the file.

2. This transferred file should take space in the storage. How to find and delete it??

Hey my name is hasim I give you solution how to send mp3 via blootuth follow among step.

1. Go to music + video tab

2. Create music play list with any name and select all songs

3. Open that same play list and select that song which one you want to send after you tab to setting and tab to share you can see blootuth option and I hope you know that further process .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99