Unable to send contacts thorugh sms

Savio Fernando

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am trying to attach a contact and send it through sms and i am constantly getting an error saying "Can't send message Try again "

Could someone tell me if am missing me something ?

Regards,
Savio

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Does your carrier allow that? Because I think that might be considered a vcard which is a file, which carriers block sometimes unless you enable it or pay for it. What carrier and which country?

Savio Fernando

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I am using Airtel in India. I even tried to copy the text from the contacts and it doe snot allow me to copy the whole text when i have special characters in between ( For Eg : xxx-xxx-xxxx)
It can copy only the numbers within the "-" .

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am trying to attach a contact and send it through sms and i am constantly getting an error saying "Can't send message Try again "

Could someone tell me if am missing me something ?

Regards,
Savio

i use airtel(west bengal) i can send numbers. try contacting customer care

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi I am using Nokia lumia 525, in which i could not send the contact through SMS getting message not sent, try after some time. This problem is not related to the operator and i think a bug in nokia lumia phone which was not fixed by microsoft.

It seems microsoft is least bothered about the support for the lumia phones, and wanted to grab the market with these kind of silly phones. They donot bother about the user interface also.

can any one solve my problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6