Screen making clicking noise.

SodleHD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 at Telus on a Pre Paid plan. I bought it for 129.99 on sale also.
Today i noticed when i was tapping on screen that the right side of the screen right were the power on button is was making a clicking noise. I tried taking of the case and sometimes it helps a little bit but it still makes a clicking noise, I doubt its because of the case though because it still does the noise just as loud as it would without the case.
Do you guys think that Telus would exchange the phone even after 14 days of getting it?
Thanks in advance!

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
i have no idea wheter Telus would exchange but your 520 shouldnt make that noise !!

maybe ur backcover is ill fitted..try changing the back cover and see if that sound still comes !!

Fred P

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
one possibiltiy is when they set up your phone at the shop , they needed to take the back cover off to install the sim card.

if the back cover when replaced is not exactly in position, you will get all sorts of funny behaviour (like camera buttons not working etc).
so you could ask them to take the cover off and put it on again and see if it improves.

i hear a click when i press the power button , but the click is a .mp3 sound from the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roche