Lumia 520 GDR2 Update ?

gordon69

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
august ???? noooooo:crying::crying::crying: why ?
in swiss they have at the end of july amber
why nokia ? u have good agreement with MS why ?

kaybee327

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am in UK and also wish to :crying::crying: join the 'crying' :crying::crying::crying:

More important than which month is

scroll down

Which Year :grincry:

anupamm

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Where do I find/ get Nokia care suite? On installing Nokia care suite or GDR 2 what all current data will be wiped clean?

sahil1990

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 520 with at&t is Rm-915 but most of us have m-914 or different version that's why we can't install that rom in our phones...
i guess we need to wait a little longer :/

Takiiii

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I've installed Nokia Care Suite. and download about 1.17 gb and installed it and it was the same ver that i've !! No radio no double touch to wake ! Any news about the update >?

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've installed Nokia Care Suite. and download about 1.17 gb and installed it and it was the same ver that i've !! No radio no double touch to wake ! Any news about the update >?

which rom did you download and install? And do you have the rm-914 or rm-915?

Daniel Jakubowski

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Die RM Nummer ist die Hartware Version wie auch bei anderen Herstellern es gibt verschiedene Hartware bei fast jeden Handy im laufe der zeit um die Produktions kosten zu senken es gibt auch Handys die die selbe RM Nummer haben also die selbe Hartware haben zum beispiel Sony syberschot K 800i sony K 810i habe so eins schon pers?nlich das Geh?use gewechselt und umgefl?ht da das 810i viel besser aussah du kannst nur die software fl?chen die die hartware unterst?tzt hat auch mit meinem Nuron geklappt und ein MusicXpress draus gemacht : Wink:

Daniel Jakubowski

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The RM number is the Hartware version as well with other manufacturers, there are various hard goods with almost every mobile phone in the course of time to reduce costs to the production, there are also phones that have the same RM number so have the same hard goods for example Sony syberschot K sony K 800i 810i have one already so personally changed the housing and umgefl?ht as the 810i looked much better you'll only across areas that supported the hard-ware also worked with my Xpress Music Nuron and made ​​out of it: wink:

MrGoodSmith

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure which rom (product code) you flashed into your rm-914, but according to my knowledge only the AT&T rm-915 has the new GDR2.

You can go to this site to see a list of all product codes:
Nokia Product Code Listing for Care Suite Download - (Lumia 625 Added) - GSM-Forum

Then copy/paste each code into Nokia Care Suite --> Firmware Download and click Check Online to see what software version you get.

I didn't check all product codes, but most of what I checked return a software version starting with 1030, while the AT&T variants return a software version starting with 3043

I am using Nokia Care Suite 2013.13.4 by the way.

sharathu7

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I just had a talk with Nokia Customer Care executive... he says there is an update for all the devices and everyone will be getting it in this month in India including L520. But cant say exact date :crying:... hope we get the update within next 17 days... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos