File upload in browser

API_Rock

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you call it a smart phone, we cant upload files directly in browser (i dont own i read somewhere as i was going to buy one), Someone replied that due to security reasons we cant see files in device but tell me one thing, if a mp3 player can see mp3, a pdf reader can see pdfs & a picture editor can see pictures then why its own app IE cant see files to upload, If I have to apply for a job, then I need to upload my photo as well resume, but it does not support or is there any way to do that?

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Most upload forms I've seen have an option to upload from URL or from the local computer. Why not copy your photo up to your SkyDrive and use the upload from URL part?

Savin Wangtal

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Do you call it a smart phone, we cant upload files directly in browser (i dont own i read somewhere as i was going to buy one), Someone replied that due to security reasons we cant see files in device but tell me one thing, if a mp3 player can see mp3, a pdf reader can see pdfs & a picture editor can see pictures then why its own app IE cant see files to upload, If I have to apply for a job, then I need to upload my photo as well resume, but it does not support or is there any way to do that?
They Appled it and make sure no apps can truly communicate with each other, and try their best to segregate everything. I'm not sure whether it is for security purposes, or if they just want to copy everything Apple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon