lumia 520 boot problem

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
hi my lumia 520 is about two months old and was running well, few days back the battery got low and phone powered off, i started to charge it but the charging sign would not show up only the 'nokia" screen was there then i opened back lifted the battery replaced it again to resume charging but the problem did not fix and now as i charge it or press the start button it vibrates the "nokia" screen comes then the light blue screen with nothing on it then screen goes blank, when the phone was working there used to b "windows phone " on the blue screen, then came the home screen with tiles, i think it is not booting please do help! i tried to press start and vol down button together but same thing happens. Battery problem is not there the phone is just not starting up. :cry: anybody please guide me.

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad it's working for you. ��
hi please dont mind me troubling u with another question now that i have reseted my phone all the games i had installed have disappeared and they donot appear in the search in windows store, i had actionn potato, gingerbread run, etc but now if i search for them in the store they r not there at all, i loved those games alot can i get them again? plz do reply.

TANEJA88

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Ya, thats true the same problem i have also faced, but the solution is when ur phone battery is totally low then you only need to put the charger on phone and wait for only 5-10 mins. after that pl hold and press the lock button (middle one) then your window phone is running properly also i think this is the one of the feature in window phone...So no need to worry in future.....!!!!!!!

Thanks and Regards,

TANEJA88

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Ya, thats true the same problem i have also faced, but the solution is when ur phone battery is totally low then you only need to put the charger on phone and wait for only 5-10 mins. after that pl hold and press the lock button (middle one) then your window phone is running properly also i think this is the one of the feature in window phone...So no need to worry in future.....!!!!!!!

Thanks and Regards,

TANEJA88

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
hi my lumia 520 is about two months old and was running well, few days back the battery got low and phone powered off, i started to charge it but the charging sign would not show up only the 'nokia" screen was there then i opened back lifted the battery replaced it again to resume charging but the problem did not fix and now as i charge it or press the start button it vibrates the "nokia" screen comes then the light blue screen with nothing on it then screen goes blank, when the phone was working there used to b "windows phone " on the blue screen, then came the home screen with tiles, i think it is not booting please do help! i tried to press start and vol down button together but same thing happens. Battery problem is not there the phone is just not starting up. :cry: anybody please guide me.

Thanks and Regards,

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
hi please dont mind me troubling u with another question now that i have reseted my phone all the games i had installed have disappeared and they donot appear in the search in windows store, i had actionn potato, gingerbread run, etc but now if i search for them in the store they r not there at all, i loved those games alot can i get them again? plz do reply.

may be its gone from windows phone store, please check on windowsphone.com on laptop/pc after you logging into your Microsoft account go to purchase history under app + games

Vanessa absolum

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
My son dropped my nokia lumia 520 into the sink it got water on it, it will turn on but only shows the nokia screen then shows, error: can not find a bootable option, press any key to reset, can someone please help me solve this.

Luscious Mag

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site

i only know what caused it to do so...its because you turned off the settings for it to update itself....the solutions of changing battery it wont help:amaze:.my phone 2 does the same thing,i've tried to use ma pc to update it n it doesn't work.my advice 2 u is take it back where you bought it..

aman kumar10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
hi , I face the same problem ie " phone start NOKIA icon show but then light blue Screen come ". This problem arise because of low battry.

The solution for this problem is Master Reset .U can take help for master reset from "GOOGLE" or steps are like i mention below :
A. BIG STEP ONE:

Please remember, we have to do two BIG STEP
BIG STEP ONE (a). Press and Hold the Power Button, do not release until the phone vibrate (if you feel the vibrate in Nokia Lumia 520 then release the Power Button)
BIG STEP ONE Press and Hold the Volume Down Button, do not release until the LCD show the exclamation mark (if you see the exclamation mark in LCD, then release the Volume Down Button)
B. BIG STEP TWO (this can be down after all BIG STEP ONE finish)

To continue reset, you have to do the last step bellow
Press Volume Up Button Key and release
Press Volume Down Button Key and release
Press Power Button Key and release
Press Volume Down Button Key and release
The the Nokia Lumia 520 will do the hard reset format :smile::smile:

Moazzem Hossain

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 520 is boot problem, tired to do hard reset, but it fail.
tried software recovery for PC, But this make Windows 8, this does not support my Lumia 520,
What to do now?

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I've already updated my L520, after updated the sofware ordered me to restart it, but after restarted, my phone just appears the ''Nokia'' in the screen and then blank, i think this is booting problem, then i use the way hard reset, i've done but the screen appears the gears rotating mark and the white line below the gears rotating mark doesn't move, is this booting problem or the updating has not finished yet ? somebody help me please, i need solution

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)