never had a mobile phone before i bought a lumia 520 help

Janette Goodwin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
ive never had a mobile before and bought the lumia 520 yesterday how do I get the screen size to go back to normal its that big I cant see half the things that should be on the screen

thanks

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
ive never had a mobile before and bought the lumia 520 yesterday how do I get the screen size to go back to normal its that big I cant see half the things that should be on the screen

thanks

Are you talking about in the web browser? You zoom out by using two fingers. Start each finger an inch about and slide them together. Do the opposite to zoom in.

This also works in places like photos.

Janette Goodwin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Do a two finger double tap on the screen.

Go into settings > Ease of access and turn off Screen Magnifier.

thanks for this worked fine

and thanks to everyone else who answered

and Im sure I will have a million and one questions before I can use this phone properly i would really like to learn how to get the best out this phone

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
If she logged in using ie, clear all history inc passwords.

If she logged in on the phone, ie under accounts, go to accounts and delete her hotmail account.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi people another question my daughter logged her Hotmail account on my phone how do i log her off

thanks

go settings, accounts, and then delete that account.

If she logged in using the browser (internet explorer) instead then there should be a link at the top, or very bottom of the page to log out. I would then log another account in just to be sure.

Janette Goodwin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
it looks like she set up a Microsoft account

settings
e-mail + accounts
Microsoft account
my daughter @ Hotmail .co.uk

how do i get this account of my phone please

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Settings email accounts press and hold on account that u want to delete

U may need to add yours first before u can remove the current one.

Janette Goodwin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

It wouldn't be so bad if she was a kid but she is nearly 30

well I tried delete he account but had no luck (couldn't add my e-mail address first because I cant use the keypad yet) I told her yesterday when she set up the basics for me this was my phone and I didn't want anything belonging to anyone saved on my phone so I have restored factory settings (could be bad thing but its done ) and am going to find a you tube idiots guide on how to use the key pad

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Second guessing what happened..to set up your Windows Phone initially, you need a Microsoft/Hotmail account. If your daughter set up this phone for you initially, she may have entered her Hotmail username. Unfortunately, you cannot delete this primary email account, I believe, unless you reset it to factory settings and start all over again. Now, since you already restored to factory settings, you should use your own Microsoft/Hotmail/Outlook account to set up your phone again. If you don't have an Outlook account, please sign up for one from a PC at www.outlook.com and Create new account. If you already have a Microsoft/Outlook/Hotmail account, please use it as your primary email when setting up the phone. Hope this helps.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
it looks like she set up a Microsoft account

settings
e-mail + accounts
Microsoft account
my daughter @ Hotmail .co.uk

how do i get this account of my phone please

Hotmail account once setup for the first time becomes the default account and cannot be removed (sadly) unless the phone is reset. Also a Hotmail/Live/Outlook account is required by the phone to download apps (free and paid) from the Windows Phone Store so if you don't have any of those email accounts now is the time to create one and set it up on the phone.

Janette Goodwin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

Thanks for all the replies

found out how to use the keypad set up my phone with my stuff cant believe how easy it was for beginner I love this phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers