lost games after lumia 520 started working again

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
hi a few days back my lumia 520 was not starting up then i had to do a master reset and that wiped off all my stufff including the games i downloaded earlier, i had games like action potato, gingerbread run etc, which i got from the store but now i search for them they don't appear in results, i liked those games and want to have them again, what should i do to get them back thanks.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
hi a few days back my lumia 520 was not starting up then i had to do a master reset and that wiped off all my stufff including the games i downloaded earlier, i had games like action potato, gingerbread run etc, which i got from the store but now i search for them they don't appear in results, i liked those games and want to have them again, what should i do to get them back thanks.

Gingerbread run: http://www.windowsphone.com/nl-nl/search?q=gingerbread+run

Action potato: http://www.windowsphone.com/nl-nl/search?q=action+potato

This work for ya? :)

Rosie Khan

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

thanks but it did not work it say this app is not available for your device, phone software needs to be updated, or app is exclusive to another mobile provider, or unavailable in your country, i think it is due to first reason phone software needs to be updated, now tell me which software, and how to update that?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
thanks but it did not work it say this app is not available for your device, phone software needs to be updated, or app is exclusive to another mobile provider, or unavailable in your country, i think it is due to first reason phone software needs to be updated, now tell me which software, and how to update that?

Have you tried changing your region to somewhere else?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3