Official Lumia 520 Amber Update Thread

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site

gautam12

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Then already mention that yours is not an Indian Variant! I am checking for update daily past 18days. btw anyone else facing song duplication bug?will it be fixed in amber?

naren212

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
what do you mean "unlocked" AT&T phone?? If it's unlocked, that means it isn't Carrier Dependent. Which means, its as good as any L520, you get in India. Stop Bluffing man. You never got the Amber Update. What a Joke.
thats because i got an unlocked at&t phone !!
so its obvious i will flash At&t rom

stop critisizing people and visit XDA if you wanna know the procedure to flash your 520

Shishir Girjapurkar

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Just Checking for update but still not live yet .!! but nokia customer care said it will come soon ...but my question is when ...? Why are they taking so much time ?
when will the waiting for approval will finish ...

nautanki_saala

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Its being said that 520 and 720 will get the update first. Then the 820 and 620.

no first 820 and 620 will get. Then 520 and 720.

The meaning of waiting for approval and coming soon are written on the official nokia global website. According to it phones with coming soon status are approved and will get the updates next. Waiting for approval have not even got d approval to reach the pre-release check state yet. So they will take time.
Even the 920 was coming soon b4 it went live.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
what do you mean "unlocked" AT&T phone?? If it's unlocked, that means it isn't Carrier Dependent. Which means, its as good as any L520, you get in India. Stop Bluffing man. You never got the Amber Update. What a Joke.
your post shows that you have very poor knowledge about Carrier Info and Locked/Unlocked phones

get a life...stop acting jealous just because you are too scared to update you phone manually

Sonny Diep

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Problem with Nokia Lumia 520 AFTER Amber Update?

Ever since the Amber Update, I could barely send any messages to my friend.

Regular messages:
After messaging, I usually get a text from the Mobile Operator, saying: "The message you sent to ########### wasn't delivered. Make sure the address is correct, and then try sending the message again." Sometimes I can send the message, other times this pops up.

Picture messages:
Receiving: "Get media content now (111KB)" I try clicking this, but then after a while the same message pops up.

Sending: "Can't send message Try again" And again, the same message pops up after trying again.

Not sure if this is a problem, or just simply from the update, but the signal bar does not show "4G" anymore?

All of this occurred AFTER the update. Everything was fine before. Any ideas?

Please help D:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99