Official Lumia 520 Amber Update Thread

WPTechie

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
hey sahil,really you are doing a great job.
i am just started downloading the firmware and now 5% completed.
please keep seeding for me...
saluting you sir

bajaj151

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
What exactly happened?!?!

After downloading the file, I was updating my phone.Then I got error message that update failed..After that, NSU not detecting my phone.

I went to Nokia Service Center, they are saying that there is a bend in PCB..WTF !! My phone is 15 days old & there is not a single scratch on phone and they said its physical damage and they can't repair it "in warranty" and asking 550 for repair and not assuring that it will work after that as well...

What should I do?

anon(5836552)

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Guys could u plz help me with this?? I hav L520 rm-914 india... As I wanted to check update for amber I downloaded Nokia Suite 3.8.30.0 version from nokai site itself... And now it says ph is not in pc suite mode... Wher da f*ck is option for pc damn suite in ph..??? HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!! Thank you!! IMG1.jpeg

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
After downloading the file, I was updating my phone.Then I got error message that update failed..After that, NSU not detecting my phone.

My sugggestion is that you should go to service center ASAP and ask them to reinstall OS without telling them what happened. My guess is that you have downloaded files incomplete because it worked for all users until now.

bajaj151

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
^^I went to Nokia Service Center, they are saying that there is a bend in PCB..WTF !! My phone is 15 days old & there is not a single scratch on phone and they said its physical damage and they can't repair it "in warranty" and asking 550 for repair and not assuring that it will work after that as well...

What should I do?

bajaj151

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
There is only 1 center in my area..
I told them that there is not even a single scratch on my phone and you are saying it's under physical damage.Then they told me that PCB is slightly bend and we can't treat it under warranty..I know this service center peoples are fraud.What options do I have?

cybertechie

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
@above

Lodge a complaint with Nokia care regarding particular service center and tell them that you will drag them to consumer court and the onus to prove the physical damage will lie with service center. Make sure your register your complaint with Nokia care.

and just to let u know guys even my update had failed and phone didn't boot up. it was stuck t Nokia logo. i had to hold volume + power button which worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre