Official Lumia 520 Amber Update Thread

Karthika KK

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I donno what happened.. I saw that Amber update for 520 was available and now when I just checked any updates for my phone, It started downloading by its own O.O

Lumia is so creepy at times.. I can still access my phone.. It has not been switched off or anything .. am I freaking out?

Harsh Gaurav

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I updated my 520 to amber OTA today, and i didn't get any new features at all. No data sense, no radio, no flip to silence etc. Except, now i can run smart cam but still cant set it as my default camera app. I checked my firmware version with NSU and it says my firmware is not up to date. Does that have anything to do with amber/GDR2 and me not getting anything after the update?

Ymanish

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
I updated my 520 to amber OTA today, and i didn't get any new features at all. No data sense, no radio, no flip to silence etc. Except, now i can run smart cam but still cant set it as my default camera app. I checked my firmware version with NSU and it says my firmware is not up to date. Does that have anything to do with amber/GDR2 and me not getting anything after the update?

same here...not showing amber in extra n info. No new feature...no radio..nothing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium