512MB limitation question

yoni_d

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I was trying to install the public transport application: "HERE Transit" and it seems that it doesnt support 512MB :-\ in addition, I tried to install the "Waze navigation app" and same thing there.
Is there any way to use those apps despite the 512MB limitation? perhaps a certain update / driver?

Thanks!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
As far as i know, there are no drivers for WP.

Except one that allows the installation of Apps not from the App Store.

ChMar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
No. Even if you manage to install the up you won't be able to run it because this memory check is also done again on startup. So if the app requires 1gb devices there is nothing you can do

Ymanish

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I was trying to install the public transport application: "HERE Transit" and it seems that it doesnt support 512MB :-\ in addition, I tried to install the "Waze navigation app" and same thing there.
Is there any way to use those apps despite the 512MB limitation? perhaps a certain update / driver?

Thanks!

No there might be some problem with ur phone...here transit wotks perfectly on 512 devices..i ve lumia 520 and have it on my fone

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Here Transit is working great on 512 ram devices. I am using it on my 620.
So far only some 3d games require 1GB ram.

yoni_d

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Its strange...when I search for it in Windows Shop through my phone, I cant even find it. When I browse to this app through the browser it say that its not available :(

yoni_d

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Yep, thats was the reason! I changed the country location to USA and was able to download it. Funny, it works in my country so I am wondering why I couldnt download it before...

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
That's really strange!!! I would have assumed here transit would have been available worldwide, and if not it would say "region locked" or something...weird.

ChMar

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Here transit is not available in my country. So its region specific. Not all regions have their data available to nokia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss