Phone beginning to turn itself off.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Pretty worried, my phone has been turning its self off three times today. I put the phone on standby and I go to press the button to wake it from standby, and the phone doesn't respond.

As I've mentioned before, this has happened three times and I'm pretty damn worried. I'm not one to usually complain about issues. But this is worrying me, if it gets to the point where I have to return it, I'll have to wait until the end of the year to get another one. :(

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. Does the phone get hot when it gets to the point where it turns off? Well, that's problematic.

But, I'm not you, so...could you explain the circumstances under which it turns itself off? Nothing would hurt from a quick troubleshooting session on your part.

gautam12

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been using L520 since 4 months and i think its wp8 problem/bug . My phone in last 4 months as automatically turned off around 10 times NO PARTICULAR REASON!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. Does the phone get hot when it gets to the point where it turns off? Well, that's problematic.

But, I'm not you, so...could you explain the circumstances under which it turns itself off? Nothing would hurt from a quick troubleshooting session on your part.

It usually seems to occur after an app has been closed, everytime this has happened, the phone is not warm.

The phone hasn't turned itself off in a day now so I'm not as worried as I was yesterday.

xumit

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
The same thing happens with me. Whenever I put it in pocket, it turned off automatically. This has happened like 20 time in my two weeks :( Any solution?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It MIGHT be firmware, or the issue might be happening after a battery intensive app is used.

My phone's current OS version is: 8.0.10211.204, which is the version before Amber.

Ahmed Hassan7

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Happens to me but only when I am using the mobile the screen stops responding and the buttons stop responding so I lock the screen , sometimes when I lock the screen it becomes normal again and sometimes just restarting

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte