Broken screen! Where do I buy a new one?

RoySantiago

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my Lumia 520 recently and now the screen looks like a car accident. Yes, there was alcohol involved, not gonna lie. Anyway. The LCD still works, so I need a new screen to fix the problem. Gonna fix it myself because I figured that's the cheapest way ( there's a reason why I have a 520 instead of a 1020).

Where do I buy a cheap and good new screen and doesn't take ages to arrive at my adress? I live in Holland. From Hong Kong it can take up to 25 days before it arrives (most good suppliers I found are in HK).

My temporary phone is a slow iPhone 4, so you just know I need it fast!

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my Lumia 520 recently and now the screen looks like a car accident. Yes, there was alcohol involved, not gonna lie. Anyway. The LCD still works, so I need a new screen to fix the problem. Gonna fix it myself because I figured that's the cheapest way ( there's a reason why I have a 520 instead of a 1020).

Where do I buy a cheap and good new screen and doesn't take ages to arrive at my adress? I live in Holland. From Hong Kong it can take up to 25 days before it arrives (most good
suppliers I found are in HK).

My temporary phone is a slow iPhone 4, so you just know I need it fast!

LCD Screen for Nokia Lumia 520 - Parts4repair.Com
Here they will tell you all that you might need, it might be more.
But this shipping time is still an issue MAYBE they can send it faster. Contact them
Here is their shipping info http://www.parts4repair.com/pages/Shipping.html DHL is probably faster and more money

How to tell which Screen part you need for the Nokia Lumia 520:
•LCD Only: If the image under the glass is broken and the touch panel is NOT then you only need an LCD.
•Touch Panel aka Digitizer: If the top touch panel or aka glass top is cracked or broken but the image under it is fine then you only need the Touch Panel.
•Complete Screen with Touch Panel and LCD: If the top touch panel is broken and the lcd image is either black liquid or cracked you need a complete screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077