Nokia Music free subscription ended

RaghuV

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I am using nokia lumia 720, I am facing the same issue . My friends still have subscription( and few it got extended) but they bought it long back. Are we missing any settings ?????

unnatixlr8

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
music import is the best downloader. It allows to download and export to music hub. It allows to edit tags and album art.

But again it's not free. Although you can check out the free trial and might buy it.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I am using nokia lumia 720, I am facing the same issue . My friends still have subscription( and few it got extended) but they bought it long back. Are we missing any settings ?????

different models have different validity of Nokia music. After the validity ends you can buy a voucher from Nokia care centre or from oxicash.in, if you want to download music.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
no. Not for windows phone 7 users either. Its unlimited downloads throughout the subscription period.
There were stickers on the boxes mentioning this. Retailers also mentioned it.

You took my words wrong. It's unlimited download for a limited period of time ( I got 1 year with my lumia 920 ) but for lumia 900, xpress music (older phones with nokia music ) do not have any subscription period , it's forever.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
You took my words wrong. It's unlimited download for a limited period of time ( I got 1 year with my lumia 920 ) but for lumia 900, xpress music (older phones with nokia music ) do not have any subscription period , it's forever.

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums mobile app
No. On my L800 it was one year unlimited downloads. Then I had to renew the subscription. On my moms L620 it was 6 months unlimited downloads, after which it had to be renewed.
its unlimited downloads on any WP but the validity period varies.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
No. On my L800 it was one year unlimited downloads. Then I had to renew the subscription. On my moms L620 it was 6 months unlimited downloads, after which it had to be renewed.
its unlimited downloads on any WP but the validity period varies.

I binged they changed music policy , it used to be unlimited download forever on express music edition phones, I couldn't find my box -Lumia 710 but I am sure it was lifetime :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6