lumia 520 updated to gdr2+amber but i dont get the features

kemal abdurrahman

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
i have updated my lumia 520 via OTA last night, but i didnt get the flip to silence, data sense,fm radio, and other new features.
i checked for updates again but it says that my mphone is up to date, i even try to hard reset my phone but it didnt works,
can someone help me?:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Sa Wasim

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
i have updated my lumia 520 via OTA last night, but i didnt get the flip to silence, data sense,fm radio, and other new features.
i checked for updates again but it says that my mphone is up to date, i even try to hard reset my phone but it didnt works,
can someone help me?:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

dude update it manually from official lumia 520 thread then u ll get all those features its about 540 mb follow the instructions from that official lumia 520 thread by sahil

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I got it. I had to install it twice. First time there was no error message. I thought it was installed. But nothing. There was no updates. I wait 2 days and my update is here. I update it. There is a problem, with a error. After 5 tries, it eventually worked. I know have all the gdr2 features for my phone! Just be patient i guess....hope this works!!! Sorry if it doesn't....haha

Nokia lumia 520.

Ymanish

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
dude update it manually from official lumia 520 thread then u ll get all those features its about 540 mb follow the instructions from that official lumia 520 thread by sahil

plz give the link to that thread. i couldnt find it. i want to flash my 520

junjunoori

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I had a chat with nokia care yesterday regarding this issue.They said you will get another update in a few days.
What I have observed is the one who bought the phone recently are having the latest firmware.The one who bought at the initial launch days didn't get updated to latest firmware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion