Office tile color in home screen

Aravind Mohanadoss

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Dear All,
I have a lumia 520 and really happy with the performance. Just a small query, though.
Mine is a red color lumia phone and all the icons in home screen is red in color.
If I change the theme to some other color, all the icons are reflecting the new color except the office icon. It still remains in red and it seems very odd.
Anyone has any suggestions?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Dear All,
I have a lumia 520 and really happy with the performance. Just a small query, though.
Mine is a red color lumia phone and all the icons in home screen is red in color.
If I change the theme to some other color, all the icons are reflecting the new color except the office icon. It still remains in red and it seems very odd.
Anyone has any suggestions?

Not all tiles will change to the theme colour. Some, such as office, Skype, SkyDrive, music+videos will not change to the theme colour.

Aravind Mohanadoss

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Got it... But apps such as skype, skydrive, music+videos has its own color in all devices.
But office app has got different colors for different color phones (My wife's is a blue color lumia and the office tile is blue in color).
So I thought, there could be a possibility to change its tile color according to the theme...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
There are only black and white lumias in my house, and the office tile is red.

In any case, you can't change the colour.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium