A guide for users who didn't get proper Amber update

Samit Katiyar

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
My Nokia 520 is showing Lumia Amber BUT I don't think I have all updates......I can see Radio, flip to sound , data sense etc (DDR2 updates) BUT I don't see Block call, Video trimmer, Double tab to wake, Nokia Pro Cam......

Also, I noticed that after updates, Temple Run is not working fine...lots of glitches came....not taking proper left right turn, going inside walls.....u guyz can confirm this....

Also, wanted to know best racing n puzzle games for lumia 520 or Windows Phone 8?

Thanks in advance
Samit

F1_Sturmer

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
My Nokia 520 is showing Lumia Amber BUT I don't think I have all updates......I can see Radio, flip to sound , data sense etc (DDR2 updates) BUT I don't see Block call, Video trimmer, Double tab to wake, Nokia Pro Cam......

Also, I noticed that after updates, Temple Run is not working fine...lots of glitches came....not taking proper left right turn, going inside walls.....u guyz can confirm this....

Also, wanted to know best racing n puzzle games for lumia 520 or Windows Phone 8?

Thanks in advance
Samit

Hi, I think Nokia Pro Cam is not available with L520, doubl? tap to waske is only with AT&T phones, probably you will need to perform a hard reset.

Nikhilteja

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
You need to download SYSAPP PUSHER or LUMIA UPDATER app from the store and perform all the available updates from there. First update the extras+info from that app. Then you can get most of the pending apps that you are waiting for. Please be informed that Procam and Double tap to wake is not available for L520, while AT&T L520 is an exception.

Nikhilteja

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

Thanks in advance
Samit

You need to download SYSAPP PUSHER or LUMIA UPDATER app from the store and perform all the available updates from there. First update the extras+info from that app. Then you can get most of the pending apps that you are waiting for. Please be informed that Procam and Double tap to wake is not available for L520, while AT&T L520 is an exception.

Chandu Yarrabelli

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
NO 3G connection after updating lumia 520 to amber

As soon as i updated my lumia 520(india) to amber i'm unable to use 3G connection. Even every settings were fine like my sim is 3G one, i had 3G internet pack, I even used 3G before updating my lumia to amber just after updating it to amber i lost my 3G. Please fix it soon. I'm able to use internet with out 3G, missing 3G speed. I even restarted my lumia like 100 times no change.

My mobile network settings were fine and Highest connection speed is 3G I even gave settings manually which resulted same problem. I think we lost 3G speed just cos of amber update, hope we need 3G update too which suits amber.

Please microsoft and nokia pls make it fast.

mohan_m

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
im owning a lumia520 right now and have eagerly been waiting for the update.
does this really work.
i have been mostly advised to wait and check in my "phone updates" section,but i always find it saying "your phone is up to date".
and has amber update been released for india.?
does it make any sense to update at the nokia care centre.
I have same problem mr.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss