Bluetooth-received audio recording not showing up anywhere

Ashwinth Prem

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I received a recorded audio file in my lumia 520 from an xperia tipo via bluetooth. As soon as the transfer was complete, it showed the notification 'tap to view'. I tapped and the music player opened and played the recording just fine. After exiting the player i cant find the file anywhere. Its not present in 'recent' in the music hub. I even browsed the phone after connecting to my pc but i cant find it. Need some help please.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I received a recorded audio file in my lumia 520 from an xperia tipo via bluetooth. As soon as the transfer was complete, it showed the notification 'tap to view'. I tapped and the music player opened and played the recording just fine. After exiting the player i cant find the file anywhere. Its not present in 'recent' in the music hub. I even browsed the phone after connecting to my pc but i cant find it. Need some help please.

WP8 storage is a mystery man. I too lost an audio file that I received over bluetooth and now I can't find it just like you. I even tried connecting it to PC but no luck there too. Blame it on MS for the restrictions. We'd have been able to find it if we had a proper file manager.

Nishant Sirohi

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
same here :(( just transfered a few songs from my note 2 to my lumia 520, and they did play and now have disappeared. interestingly when i transferred songs from my friend's 720, the songs showed up in the music player immediatly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos