regarding new features in amber update

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Some of the key features of the Amber update are:
•Take better pictures with the improved camera - better low light photos, improved autofocus, enhanced noise filter and more;
•After the update, download Nokia Smart Camera app - choose your best shot, capture a sequence of motion, select the best faces, remove unwanted objects. Available from the Store app in your Lumia phone;
•In addition to Nokia Smart Camera, owners of the Lumia 920 and 928 models will also be able to benefit from the Nokia Pro Cam app (see also Pro Camera now available for the Nokia Lumia 920, 925 and 928 – Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog
•Tune in to your favourite stations with the new FM radio (not available for Lumia 620, 810 or 928);
Switch on Nokia the Glance screen - see the clock and battery status even when your phone is locked (not available for Lumia 520);
•Flip to silence - simply flip your phone face down to stop it ringing;
•Lumia colour profile added - Adjust your screen’s colour profile;
•High sensitive touch added for Lumia 620;
•And as well as these great new features, you’ll also benefit from stability, network connectivity, battery performance, and other usability improvements to your Nokia Lumia phone.

Nokia Lumia Amber update will bring you Double Tap to wake feature, currently it is not supported for Lumia 720, 720T, 625, 620, 521, 520 and 520T.

dropath

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Same here.. Have the "Double tap to wake" option in my settings (AT&T L520, unlocked). Pity that it does not work though. However, I have seen other AT&Ts with working double tap feature.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here.. Have the "Double tap to wake" option in my settings (AT&T L520, unlocked). Pity that it does not work though. However, I have seen other AT&Ts with working double tap feature.

I have BEATS AUDIO installed in systems on my Lumia 810 but it's non functional since my phone doesn't support it's, the same with the

Double Tap to Wake feature on your phone: currently it is not supported... for Lumia 720, 720T, 625, 620, 521, 520 and 520T

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes