where are swf files in lumia 520

Lumia00

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
hi

my friend send me some swf files via BT but now i cant find them...... i connected it to my pc but coudnt find them?

where are they now?

pls help:wink:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
hi

my friend send me some swf files via BT but now i cant find them...... i connected it to my pc but coudnt find them?

where are they now?

pls help:wink:

You wont be able to find them using PC for sure. the WP8 directory structure doesnt allow PC to go deeper in the folders.

I havent heared of swf Folder where it will be stored. may be you try with some Flash Player.. I have zero hope you will find it.

Lumia00

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
You wont be able to find them using PC for sure. the WP8 directory structure doesnt allow PC to go deeper in the folders.

I havent heared of swf Folder where it will be stored. may be you try with some Flash Player.. I have zero hope you will find it.

thank you so much

i have same problem with PDF files:unhappy:

i have adobe reader but it just open PDF files which are in SD card....

if i wanna delete bluetooth files, what should i do :unhappysweat:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
thank you so much

i have same problem with PDF files:unhappy:

i have adobe reader but it just open PDF files which are in SD card....

if i wanna delete bluetooth files, what should i do :unhappysweat:

Try PDF Reader from Microsoft. dont know whether it will solve your Problem [I dont have memory card :p ]
the bluetooth files that are not Saved on the phone will automatically get deleted [as per some forum elders on WPC], so you dont have to delete them. if you are talking about Images, Videos and Songs then either use appropriate browsers or connect to a PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium