Nokia Lumia 520 Turns itself off all the time?

Zoe Marie1

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I've had my phone for about 4 weeks, and for the last few days it just switches off randomly in. yesterday it would turn itself off and on again, literally every few minutes. Today I Can't get it past the blue screen, except for once, but then i touched it and it went off again. I've done the 'press volume down and power button till it buzzes' but it made no difference. Has anyone had this problem, how did you fix it?

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had my phone for four months, and haven't had any such problems. I would suggest a soft reset and/or a hard reset. And make sure your battery is working properly.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
This is to do with the battery, it doesn't seem to fit properly or you might not have fitted it properly. Make sure its in your phone correctly.

Arpit Singh2

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The problem is due to loose battery. You can try putting a piece of paper to push the battery on the terminals . Also, its not necessary that if you didn't face the problem till now means its due to something else, my phone worked fine for 5months and then i got this problem. I fixed by putting paper,so you can try the same.

sameermehta2

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Zoe you can try and put a piece of paper between the back cover and battery that will help find out if there is a loose connectivity,post if you still face the issue i suggest take it to nokia care and get the software (os) reinstalled.and would also advice not to make any physical attempts to rectify the problem as this would void the warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss