extra + info shows amber insted of gdr3 is installed!!

impratick

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
hi, guys i update my l510 to gdr3 using developer account, it updated all features working fine but in extra + info shows amber instead of nokia black!!

any one having same issue??

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
"Amber" and "Black" are Nokia specific firmware builds and changes, where GDR's are OS updates. They are not directly linked except that some features from one may not work without the other due to software/hardware synergies.

Ishan Sharma2

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I install gdr3 with preview app,after update i reset my l520 ,but after reset my phone i don't receive extra+info update,i don't have feature of call+sms filter.Please tell me whats a problem

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It does not suck, SysApp Pusher just lets one force update before the OS scheduler scans for it. On other OSes its called staggered updates which I do not see a problem with.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
To the OP: Call+SMS block was part of GDR2+Amber so its not related to GDR3. As mentioned a few posts above, download SysApp Pusher and check for updates for all Nokia System apps and if found any, update and restart. If you still don't find it in Settings then it might not be enabled in your phone's country/carrier specific ROM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos